Good day OMSI community!
DO NOT EXTRACT MOD TO YOUR SD202 FOLDER! Read instructions below!
First of all I would like to say that I won't answer German post/questions, etc. 'cause I generally don't speak German, so in any case please use English
As we can see in thread name this is light modification for MAN SD202 D92 and it's my vision of it's new design.
What does the mod do?
Adds a new bus MAN SD202 D92 LED with his own repaint to your models list.
Added repaint with front headlight lens and all lights without colors
- changes position lights to Audi A5 style LED
- changes normal lights to xenon with lens
- changes full beam bulbs to 75W/H7 halogen
- position, stop, blinkers, reverse and fog lights changed to LED chips
- stop light added to upper blinker lamps, now there are two indicators - blinker and stop light in each
- side position lights are fully working now
- registration plate illumination changed to spot LED
The repaint template is ready for repaints in "Texture template for repaints" folder, now developers can create repaints with lens headlights! The model_d92.cfg light settings are completely described in English so in future you can make your own light mod
No more editable templates.
How to do it?
- make copy of your SD202 folder and rename it to MAN_SD202-2
- delete all .bus files and textures folder in MAN_SD202-2 folder
- extract files from package to MAN_SD202-2 folder
Feel free to ask for support, or anything.
- new basic repaint and it's added as a default (no more beige BVG repaint as a default)
- removed templates from package
- original interior restored
- cosmetic changes in rear door exterior open button