Renault Karosa Citybus aka. Renault Agora (NEU: wichtige Info auf Seite 11)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • @Mr.MAN Alles Klar, ich vermutlich an Rheinhausen oder Moges, ich hab bereits einen Thread im Modbereich dafür erstellt, der muss nur noch freigegeben werden. Viel Spaß, wird ne ordentliche Mühe. Du hast zum Glück nur zwei Linien also 5 Vollmatrixanzeigen. Ich dafür irgendwie so sechs Linien also mindestens 13 Vollmatrixanzeigen und das alles mit 1 und . machen. Boa, das wird bei mir einige Stunden oder Tage dauern.

• Assassinato: Okay, we get it! You're too lazy to try creating .hof files yourself. So what if it takes too long? Just try! This immature, childish, ungrateful, lazy attitude won't get you anywhere! Just give thanks for the time spent creating this addon! Imagine how long it took the original creator to make the .hof file. You can't be appreciative?

• Lasse Warum warten ? Meinst du die werden in nächster Zeit irgendwas sinnvolles oder nützliches rausbringen ? Ich habe mit Kosak gesprochen, in den nächsten Tagen kommt bezüglich der .hof Veränderung ein Manual (Also ein How to) Wer sich mit der .hof auskennt kann es selber machen, wie ich z. B. Ein Programm bzw. ein Tool zur Veränderung auf eine Vollmatrix brauchst du nicht erwarten, also entweder du ergreifst Eigeninitiative, verzichtest auf die Vollmatrix und ladest dir den Mod von Danny runter oder wartest darauf dass andere ihre veränderte .hof hochladen und andere sie runterladen können.
    Und jetzt entschuldigt mich, ich muss zur Nachtschicht auf einen Nightliner.

• It's a very good bus, realistic sounds, physics and very interesting display board. Top work, and it's one of the lightest buses for my ancient computer.

:)

Unfortunately some people here don't know the word appreciation, respect, as well as doing consistent logical feedback when something is not good for them (providing the points for criticism with accuracy). People should learn more with the Flight Simulator community about how to make proper good/bad feedback of addons.

:(
  • @jpn...I dont care What's your problem ? I dont know what you're talking about. Learn german and read what I'm writing the whole day about the bus. I know the Creator have spent much time to this. And yes, I will create a .hof file with other people and upload ist here. And do you know what, you will download ist, because you're too lazy to use any of your fingers for this bus and other people can make the work for you. Do you think so ? I think, you shouldn't talk about people which make much more work than you will ever do.

So, learn German and read my german comments, then write to me if you read my comments, dont write to me this Idiot comment. Now im pissed off, I do what I can. How's about you ?

Holy, people dont talk, if you dont know what the german are writing. I wrote, thats a good bus, only the matrix is a little complicated, so learn English, and you'll know, I wrote a logical feedback.

• Number one: I don't argue with immature people over the Internet. It's the worst way to waste time.

Number two: Don't blame me or anyone else for misunderstanding you. Blame Google Translate. Everyone knows it's horrible.

Number three: I am not lazy. I work hard at whatever I do. I will put in the work to create my own .hof files for this bus, and I would not complain about it like many people here have been all day.

• jpnmtrmn93 Yes, at this point, sorry. I was a little bit pissed off, because I do really much more than you maybe think and its a hard work to create the .hof files. But anyway, If you use Google Translator to translate my comments, so please dont believe this bad translator. You know, I wrote about what we can do together, how we can help us, the bus is better than some of us think. A kind of this things are my comments and then you wrote this. First, think about it, before you write to me such thinks or write it a little lighter, that was a little bit too hard for me. If you're not lazy, so show us your work. Make a .hof file of any map, send me the link for the download and I'll post it to my .hof and the work of others. I f you want so.

My fault, I have shouldn't been so strength with you.

• For those who are wanting to create custom destination signs but are a bit anxious about it, the procedure above will help you with most of the work, even though you will need to refine and fit it to the HOF file (while the official tutorial made by the script creator is not available)

there are other methods for creating ASCII-art texts. This one will cover the conversion from image to ASCII text.

It's possible to convert images to ASCII text. There are plenty of tools on the internet, but in this case I personally recommend this one:

Step 1: Download
    -> http://www.ascii-fr.com/IMG/zip/img2ascii10.zip

Step 2: Create a BMP image with the WIDTH and HEIGHT of the BUSE display (for example, if the display has 300 dots of width and 30 dots of height - I didn't count it, you need do that by yourself and see what is the width/height of the display text). Then, write the destination just like when working with Pixel Art. No need to mention that this is the most difficult part. Always use either the 'Pencil' tool or a Sans Serif Font (Courier, MS Sans Serif etc.) - didn't test with others. Here is my example:

Save as a Monochromatic BMP.

Step 3: Open the application downloaded in Step 1 and adjust the following settings:

'Image' tab -> Set REDUCTION slider to 100%
    'Caractères' tab -> Type the characters 1. (exactly like that, the number 1 and the period) in the 'Choissez les caractères à utiliser' box
    'Reglages' tab -> Set 'Aucun Contraste' to 0% - Leave the 'Sombre/Lumineux' slider as default (0%).

Step 4: Select the image you created and wait for the conversion. It will create a .txt file in the same folder of the image.

Step 5: The 'hard' work is almost done. Now you need to get those lines from the generated txt file and adapt them into the hof file (remember that each @ is a 'Carriage Return', so it defines a new line).

Quick result (in my case I used a 300x22 bitmap):

Another example:

For those who can't read properly: this will HELP you creating destinations until the official tutorial made by the script creator is ready. As I said, you need to do some adjustments in this generated text before inserting it into the HOF file.

• Well, wow! It works beautifully!!!

:thumbup:

I worked out the size of the .bmp file, if anyone is wondering, to be 135x32. The height of the dots is 22 in the .hof file, but I had to use 32 to get 22 dots in height.

Once again, Thiago steps up! Thanks!!!

:thumbup:
  • Ich werde diesen Bus definitiv nicht downloaden!
    Allein schon weil er die Map dazu verkauft

:pinch:

Und dann ist er noch so ein Performance fresser!
    Dann das mit der Matrix, dann überschreibt er noch sooviele Dateien, nein danke.
    EXE Dateien steh ich eh nicht wirklich drauf. ( Bei Addons )

• Man-Fan:) Ja richtig, es werden keine .hof Files mitgeliefert und du musst sie wie auf Seite 4 bearbeiten.

@Lord Voldemort Sehr gute Idee. Falls man noch nicht den Mod von Seite 4 hat, ist das eine gute Idee. Ich werde gleich eine Umfrage im Offtopic-Bereich eröffnen, welche Map denn als Erstes eine angepasste .hof File bekommen soll.

Vielen Dank!

:)
  • Ich habe übrigens gestern am IBIS-Skript manipiliert, genauer gesagt, ich habe einige Bereiche aus dem NL202 genommen und in das des Renault-Karosa eingefügt und siehe da, die 5-Sekunden-Ruckler sind seit gestern abend Geschichte. Zu deutsch: Da stimmt also was im IBIS-Skript nicht. Die Ansage-Abspielung beim Türen öffnen und schließen der hinteren Türen ist ganz einfach zu entfernen, in dem man den Trigger in der door.osc einfach rausnimmt. Was jetzt noch bleibt. Das IBIS stellt sich nicht automatisch auf die Rücktour um und die Terminus-Ansagen will es weiterhin nicht abspielen. Na ja, ich werde mich damit heute wohl noch weiter beschäftigen müssen.

• Was mich angeht, ich habe auf größeren Maps wenige bis gar keine Ruckler. Und da ich das BUSE System ganz interessant finde, werde ich wohl die .hof Files darauf umändern müssen. Man muss die .hof jetzt auch noch so einstellen, dass er beim Tür öffnen die Haltestellenansage abspielt und beim Tür schließen die nächste. Da werde ich wohl noch experimentieren müssen, aber klar ist, ich behalte das original BUSE, es gehört zu dem Bus und ich finde, man könnte daraus noch ein besseres Gerät als das IBIS machen, aber ich brauche eben Zeit.