assign button/key press to collect money/change

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Please can someone help me....

i am making my driving desk as realistic as i can, based on an SD-92, so i will be making a mock up ticket printer, basically just the buttons, and they will operate the omsi buttons as joystick button inputs, i.e. day ticket, short ride ticket, issue ticket, cancel, take wrong ticket etc.

But i have a problem with the money the passengers pay with, i need to use the mouse to click on the money to collect it, same with any change i issue by mistake,

Is there any way to write a script that will give me a key press to use to collect the money? so i do not have to use the mouse at all???
    This would make it so i can have a very realistic operation of omsi, using buttons for everything (plus steering wheel, pedals, handbrake lever etc) and only needing the mouse to initially start the simulation.

• As I know, it's already assigned to some keys. See in Options menu.

• give us a clue what the function is called?

i've looked at the add key events, but can't figure out half of them, some are in english, some german, and as i've installed some extra buses, some events are in polish it seems.