Questions about terrain layers

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • The SDK manual describes about creating pant-able layers, but is it not possible to erase? Also, how do I create more layer templates that I can paint onto the ground. Currently, if I create a new layer it'll cover the entire map and I can't edit it or paint over it. My goal is to be able to paint the ground between buildings, at entrances and things like that; little detail stuff.
    Below you see I have used a cobblestone texture. If I want to use a different texture in front of the building in the upper corner, how do I do this without changing everything else?

Will someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. When I follow the instructions to create a new layer I am not able paint or rub it on. instead it covers the whole map. This is not the result shown in the manual. What am I doing wrong?

• Don't know if you getting it to work, i experenciede the same prolem and discovered in german thread at other place, it's a bug.

I get the solution from the thread to work, if other experence the same problem, just create the lay acording to sdk manual, when omsi paints the hole map, chosse rubber and rub all titles, then you can paint normally.