Budapest - Kispest Remastered

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • First real map from Budapest: Route 194 in Kispest

Routeres has created a real map (2011.08 -- 2011.12) which was released yesterday. There are still some smaller known bugs - they will be solved in a future patch. Already a new version started with more realistic scene / splines etc..

The route starts from a Metro station (Határ út / road) @ googlemaps to a suburb Gloriett lakótelep @ googlemaps.

You may optianally start from a Depot (Garázs)

Some pictures:
    Határ út:

Train crossing and an other shot.

Credits / Thanks:
    Map: Routeres
    Special Objects, Splines: G.Gabe
    Announcements: BuszosZsolti
    Hungarian bus stops: Zoliikp
    BHV type train: Vzsolo

Addons:
    Simplestreets by Emil
    Modern Streets by Ludikukill
    Splines from Jan Kiesewalter and Yufa
    Additional Traffic Sings by Jan Kiesewalter
    Leitplanke 1.0 ("Crash Barrier") by Jan Kiesewalter
    gcW Straßenobjekte 1.3 by gcWorld modifications
    BMO Objekte by Maikono
    Nemolus Traffic Signs by Nemolus
    Some repainted objects from M&R
    --
    OMSI 2 version includes some addons as follows:
    - Suzuki Swift GLX 1996 (Modell: JXBELL; Convert: LnD; Hungarian number plate pack: nemeza; Special thanks to Routeres!)
    - MÁV Pack part M41 + Bhv + Bdt (Model: VMW, Cpt.Dave, Vonder, Hoydi, CZKKRGBR; Texture: ZazA - http://www.vm15.hu; Convert: LMG-123)
    - MÁV 6342 known as Siemens Desiro (Model: Matthias Pichler; Texture: Zsivány; Convert: LMG-123)
    - Nemolus Objekte (Nemolus) - repaired files (character set issue)
    ... <-- Maybe some objects / addons forgotten to name. Please let me know, I will correct the list and sorry in advance!

Download Kispest map 1.0

---
    OMSI 2 version includes a new route 199 but there is no scenery yet on its own way.
    Download Kispest map 2.0 (package updated and tested)
    ---
    Version Update by Gibanica and Routeres: Scenary and so on.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!PEVmUayB!…iKx07PowxTEABArhFsAKqpvjc

Important notice for Remastered release:
    Ailist.cfg links to Hamburg cars, if you do not have this addon, remove the rows HH109.. from the ailist.
    Parklist.cfg may also include not standard cars

9 Mal editiert, zuletzt von nemeza () aus folgendem Grund: new version available only for OMSI 2

• Hi,
    the map is realy good

:thumbup:

, but it has to much mistakes:
    - The KI-traffic is terrible. The cars doesn't follow the traffic rules!
    - Some places are realy empty.
    - The KI-bus is missing?
    - The currency isn't good for a German..Can you change it?
    - The schedule is good, but at the least Bus-stop, cames a delay of 13 minutes?

Please change this errors!

:D

• Cars: common problem of the AI (KI)...
    Empty places: You mean the scenary? It's becouse of the optimization for weaker computers
    Seems to be a problem with the shedule..
    The map is Hungarian, so the currency is HUF (Hungarian Forint) as in real life.

Thanks for the hints, I think the author also reads, but I will forward him

;)

A patch will come sometimes.

• Thanks, i'm glad you like it!

I'll try to correct the AI, your're right, it's really terrible, but it's not only my fault...

;)

Empty places: could you please post a picture?
    The AI buses aren't missing. I just had a couple of problems. (Mainly I completely don't understand the schedule editing part of the editor..)
    The currency is hungarian forint. This is the current currency in Hungary. I don't want to change it, but if you want you can easily change it yourself.

Thanks for the Feedback! It's Christmas, so i'll take a little break, but later i'll fix the errors.
    Thanks again!

• I love this map!, it is really realistic, with the announcements.
    Határ út is the best place in this map

:P

, nice buildings and the tram

:)

, now we need a ICS or a UV Tram.
    The map is very good, but one thing what I don't like.. it the AI Traffic.. on the small crossings, everybody turns left or right.. and that takes long time.. but this map is a good Christmas present for us !

• Map is just awesome. But i got it very wrong timetables. Have to choose routes in interval of 4 minutes, same terminus.
    Also if im not driving with timetable, i have no passangers on stations..
    Do you know what should be problem ?

Only i missing is the awesome sound which i remember when i was in Budapest in Metro Line 1,before announcing station :), there is this sound only in one station

• Map is just awesome. But i got it very wrong timetables. Have to choose routes in interval of 4 minutes, same terminus.
    Also if im not driving with timetable, i have no passangers on stations..
    Do you know what should be problem ?

Only i missing is the awesome sound which i remember when i was in Budapest in Metro Line 1,before announcing station :), there is this sound only in one station

I know, the timetables are wrong.
    I also don't have passengers, but somtimes this problem solves itself...

?(

I'll upload a temporary timetable, with 30 minutes interval.
    (temporary - uhmm... if i can't make the real timetable working, the temporary will be a permanent solution... and i'll start to build the 2.0 version of this map, which (i hope) won't take another 5 months... ;))

Anyway, Határ út Terminus is a stop of Metro line 3. Metro line 1 is a little bit farther in Budapest downtown.

I'm glad you like the map. I'll try to fix the errors soon.

• Nagyon király a pálya a hibák ellenére is. Szép munka és gratulálok. Türelmetlenül várom a javítást meg a 2.0-át.

:D

Cool map! Nice work! I hope you will release patch soon.