Ikarus 260.06 & 260.32 by CCV-520

• GER:
    Hi, kann mir einer sagen wo ich die dateien einfügen muss, bin noch neu in dem Game?

ENG:
    Hi, can one tell me where I need to add the files, I'm still new to the game?

Thx sorry, my English is not good

• Hi, can one tell me where I need to add the files, I'm still new to the game?

1) Put the 'Ikarus 260' folder to your .../OMSI/Vehicles directory.
    2) Then copy *.hof files (they let you set a displays [line, terminus] for various maps and vehicles) from 'MAN_SD202' folder to 'Ikarus 260'.

• 1) Put the 'Ikarus 260' folder to your .../OMSI/Vehicles directory.
    2) Then copy *.hof files (they let you set a displays [line, terminus] for various maps and vehicles) from 'MAN_SD202' folder to 'Ikarus 260'.

Thanks it worked. Great coach has to say =)

• Thanks it worked. Great coach has to say =)

You are correctly installed.First,delete the old Ikarus 260 folder,second,unzip the new ikarus 260 folder.Third,open Omsi,run Grundorf,then choose the bus

• Are you planning to make an Ikarus 416.08TA? If you need sounds, im your guy.

• The bus is awesome. However, there is a bug: when the bus is driven by the AI, it often fails to close the doors after a stop and just remains standing there forever. A patch to fix that would be great, as I already have it driving around a couple of maps... 8)

• Hey nice Ikarus there but i have a problem.

I can start up the last 2 Ikarus buses engine:

4_Ikarus 260 Manual
    5_Ikarus 260.32

Anyone know how to start it?

• VERY NICE Busstop-inside-display. nice brake-sounds, nice ringing-sound by the 2nd and 3rd door, good camera-positions, nice digital ANNAX.
    The Bus are very good and is recommending to ikarus-fans...
    greets ANJO

Seit meiner Kindheit großes Interesse an Bussen und Zügen! :thumbsup:
    Habt Ihr Fragen an mich, dann schreibt eine PN!

I can also a little bit english
    :thumbup:

• Sorry to revive an old thread, but two members have posted a problem with these buses that I also have and there was no response. :thumbdown:

When the AI controls the bus, the doors never close and the bus never departs from the bus stop. Can someone PLEASE respond: can this be fixed, or has this been fixed?

• ...two members have posted a problem with these buses that I also have and there was no response. :thumbdown:

When the AI controls the bus, the doors never close and the bus never departs from the bus stop. Can someone PLEASE respond: can this be fixed, or has this been fixed?

• Hey guys!

There's an AI patch for the bus, but it doesn't work perfectly. It will work as AI but the 3 door version has a 4th "invisible" door, and the 2 door version has a 3rd invisible door in the middle, so people get off the bus through the wall.

Here are the links:
    AI Patch
    fixablak.o3d in case of missing .o3d file error message.