Ikarus 260.06 & 260.32 by CCV-520

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Wenn ich einen der Busse auswähle bekomme ich eine Fehlermeldung

' ist kein gültiger Gleitkommawert

wenn ich spielen will will ich spielen und mir nicht über sowas Gedanken machen müssen. Ich habe die Komplikationen mit diesem Spiel langsam satt.

• Hi, I have a problem. Whenever I try to spawn it, it gives me an error message in German, and then it closes out the bus selection window, leaving me in 3rd person mode. Help?

Hallo, ich habe ein Problem. Immer, wenn ich versuche, es zu laichen, es gibt mir eine Fehlermeldung in Deutsch, und dann schließt es aus mit dem Bus Auswahlfenster, und ließ mich in der 3. Person-Modus. Hilfe?

• Hi,
    I also put it a lot of effort to get it running under omsi 2. I also got the same Error message.. As I saw, there are no Hungarian textures, at least I did not found any.
    Also no Hungarian variable names in my mod, and same number of {if} and {endif} tags in every scripts. (was not so..)
    I hope somehow we can solve it.
    Something like that happens with Kispest map..

• di

Hi,
    I also put it a lot of effort to get it running under omsi 2. I also got the same Error message.. As I saw, there are no Hungarian textures, at least I did not found any.
    Also no Hungarian variable names in my mod, and same number of {if} and {endif} tags in every scripts. (was not so..)
    I hope somehow we can solve it.
    Something like that happens with Kispest map..

did u set the kispest map working?
    260 contains png files, thats the bug that rockets the fehlers up..

• Can someone tell me what exactly to modify to get rid of the spawning error? I really want to drive this bus.

Think a bit. Be creative.. It worth

;)

open
    script\man_D92_main.osc ( and maybe others eg man_D85_main.osc check in .bus files)

go to section {init} search for line, which contains wiper

e.g.

Code
    1. (M.L.Wiper_L_init)

commenting out means take a ' to the very beginning othe line, like:

Code
    1. ' (M.L.Wiper_L_init)

Go to section
    {frame}
    do the same with wiper, rain, dirt.
    Have fun

:)
  • Ich kann den Bus leider nicht fahren weil immer eine Fehlermeldung kommt "kann nicht in Gleitkomma Darstellung angezeigt werden"

Logfile:

• I´have done-but the the same: Error Message with "Gleitkommawert"

:cursing:

Better to have new Files for OMSI2 from the Builder of the Bus.

• I´have done-but the the same: Error Message with "Gleitkommawert"

:cursing:

Better to have new Files for OMSI2 from the Builder of the Bus.

I did more modifications too, but this was the last, then the bus loaded.

This is the Ikarus 260.06, not the BKV mod. There is a new version of BKV mod in progress anyway.

:)

(I'm not in it, only know about it).
    If interested, I may share then how it works for me. (Files themselves)

• Hallo,

ich habe ein Problem: immer, wenn ich einen Bus ausgewählt habe und ihn per "OK" generieren möchte, kommt eine Fehlermeldung: " ' ist kein gültiger Gleitkommawert ". Weiß jemand, was man da tun muss? Weil ich möchte den Bus schon ganz gerne fahren, der sieht richtig gut aus!

:thumbsup:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    Malte B.

IN ENGLISH:

Hello,

I've got a problem: after having selected the bus and pressing the "OK"-button to generate the bus, there appears an error message: " ' isn't a valid floating-point value " ("Gleitkommawert" translated with Google Translator...

:D

). Does anyone know what to do? Because I want to drive this bus, it looks really good!

:thumbsup:

Sincerely,
    Malte B.