Beiträge von Thiago

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Very interesting project. Unfortunately I have never been deep into the Matrix script, so maybe my contribution at this time might not be good, but I will try.
    Please correct me if I wrote something wrong (I had few time to try this and I am really needing to sleep). In case this doesn't suit your real needs (this is probably the case), I hope it may be at least useful to help you to reach the display animation you want. I'd like to help you more but my time for OMSI has been crushed to almost nothing these days...

First of all, let's enable that display animation cycle for every IBIS suffix code:-----

Anyway, you said that you tested with the 96 code and it worked, but other codes didn't. This was so because you would need to add a code line with the new number you'd like to use there (after line 69,70 or 71, you decide):the picture above RESTRICTS matrix changes to codes that are less or equal to 97 AND not equal to 96 AND not equal to 95. So if you'd like to add animated things to code, lets say, 55, you would need to add:

(L.L.IBIS_Line_Suffix) 55 = ! &&

The exclamation point is the NOT operator, && is the AND operator. The ! negates the expression IBIS_Line_Suffix equals to 35.

and here, the picture above will ALLOW the animation if the suffix code is GREATER OR EQUAL than 98 OR equal to 96 OR equal to 95.
    So to allow code 55, you would need to add the line l1 50 =

||

However, You're interested in expanding the animations to every code. Then, you need to delete lines (69 to 74) , (169 to 172), (176 to 178 )

But all these changes would be useless if we stopped at this point, because there are only 2 lines available for text in the HOF file that will be displayed in the front display, then we will need to perform some adaptation in order to really see the animation thing. I will post the code excerpts here, but the whole code is within the .osc file below.

--- # End of enabling animations for every IBIS suffix

---- The lines below gets the lines from the HOF file, and will show line 1 or 2 depending on the current animation state (I'm using the original matrix animation made by M&R with some changes in order to display the animation correctly using our new pattern) ----

(L.L.Matrix_ChangeCounter) !
    {if}
    l0 0 (M.V.GetTerminusString) 33 $SetLengthL "@" $+
    l0 2 (M.V.GetTerminusString) 16 $SetLengthL $+ (S.$.Matrix_NewTerminus)
    {else}
    l0 1 (M.V.GetTerminusString) 33 $SetLengthL "@" $+
    l0 2 (M.V.GetTerminusString) 16 $SetLengthL $+ (S.$.Matrix_NewTerminus)
    {endif}

----- The line below had to be modified in order to not cause the text texture to be aligned incorrectly in the display:

l2 (C.L.Matrix_Waittime) - 0 max 33 * (C.L.Matrix_Changetime_Terminus) / trunc 50 min s3

For a simple test, I added the following terminus to Grundorf hof:

[addterminus]
    Krummelstr
    12345678 @12345678
    ABCDEFGH @ABCDEFGH
    KRUMMELSTRASSE
    BERNERD. K.-STR.
    Gru_Krummelstr.tga
    Bernerd. Krummelstr.

With these modifications, the game will be animating the matrix for any destination applied. BUT, the destination should be written using the template used above:

[16characters]@[16characters] (first animation frame)
    [16characters]@[16characters] (second animation frame)

Here are my scripts (backup yours first!)
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/175347…mated_matrix/Matrix_D.osc

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/175347…mated_matrix/Grundorf.hof

Hope it helps a bit.

:)

Sorry for the grammar errors in this post, I am almost sleeping here. Here are in-game screenshots (frame 1, changing, frame 2):

Let me know if you find any bugs or errors.

Blender isn't hard. I had this point of view in the beginning but noticed that actually it isn't (for the purposes of game modelling like OMSI). What makes it looks complex is the fact of having an ugly GUI with lots of functions that are useless to the regular vehicle creation, although the GUI was improved a bit in version 2.6. Sketchup doesn't offer enough tools to edit meshes properly at the level of creating a bus, so I think it's much more time consuming working on a bus using Sketchup than struggling a bit with Blender. It's worth the effort.

I strongly recommend you to start with Blender, even though the learning curve may be somewhat tricky, but there are plenty of tutorials. Exporting and converting models from other 3D applications might be a real headache, since Blender sometimes refuses to understand well 'textures' that come from other 3D editors.

OMSI has special buttons for detecting 'disconnected' states such as the neutral gear. For each gear (1 to 6 and R), you will find in OMSI button options something wrote like this: Manual Gearbox Xth gear (only if game ctrl)... I also use a G27 and the procedure herein written worked for me.

After that, open the file \Script\antrieb_manual.osc and replace the first triggers starting right after the 'Init' text until (before) the upshift trigger:

{trigger:kw_s_R_fest}
    -1 (S.L.antrieb_getr_aktugang)

{end}

{trigger:kw_s_N}
    0 (S.L.antrieb_getr_aktugang)
    {end}

{trigger:kw_s_1_fest}
    1 (S.L.antrieb_getr_aktugang)
    (T.L.ev_schaltruck)

{end}

{trigger:kw_s_2_fest}
    2 (S.L.antrieb_getr_aktugang)
    0 (S.L.antrieb_kickdown_sense)
    (T.L.ev_schaltruck)

{end}

{trigger:kw_s_3_fest}
    (C.L.antrieb_number_gears) 2 >
    {if}
    3 (S.L.antrieb_getr_aktugang)
    {endif}
    {end}

{trigger:kw_s_4_fest}
    (C.L.antrieb_number_gears) 3 >
    {if}
    4 (S.L.antrieb_getr_aktugang)
    (T.L.ev_schaltruck)
    {endif}
    {end}

{trigger:kw_s_5_fest}
    (C.L.antrieb_number_gears) 4 >
    {if}
    5 (S.L.antrieb_getr_aktugang)
    (T.L.ev_schaltruck)
    {endif}
    {end}

{trigger:kw_s_6_fest}
    (C.L.antrieb_number_gears) 5 >
    {if}
    6 (S.L.antrieb_getr_aktugang)
    (T.L.ev_schaltruck)
    {endif}
    {end}

{trigger:kw_s_7}
    (C.L.antrieb_number_gears) 6 >
    {if}
    7 (S.L.antrieb_getr_aktugang)
    (T.L.ev_schaltruck)
    {endif}
    {end}

{trigger:kw_s_8}
    (C.L.antrieb_number_gears) 7 >
    {if}
    8 (S.L.antrieb_getr_aktugang)
    (T.L.ev_schaltruck)
    {endif}

{end}

{trigger:kw_s_9}
    (C.L.antrieb_number_gears) 8 >
    {if}
    9 (S.L.antrieb_getr_aktugang)
    (T.L.ev_schaltruck)
    {endif}

{end}

{trigger:kw_s_10}
    10 (S.L.antrieb_getr_aktugang)
    (T.L.ev_schaltruck)

{end}

{trigger:kw_s_1_fest_off}
    {trigger:kw_s_2_fest_off}
    {trigger:kw_s_3_fest_off}
    {trigger:kw_s_4_fest_off}
    {trigger:kw_s_5_fest_off}
    {trigger:kw_s_6_fest_off}
    {trigger:kw_s_R_fest_off}
    0 (S.L.antrieb_getr_aktugang)
    {end}
    {end}
    {end}
    {end}
    {end}
    {end}

Thanks Gabor, I'll insert them in the database in this weekend and will let you know.

About the 137, 337 and M37 in Spandau Xtreme, you may encounter these errors in some bus stops (or almost all of them), because omniBus support for these routes is only for Spandau Modern Pro. Since these routes in these two maps share the same ibis code and ziel code, I had to sacrifice one map. So it's only working for the Spandau Modern Pro, which was the base map for Xtreme series.

Hi Gabor

This is caused because these routes were not added yet in omniBus database (actually I didn't know about those). Is this 615 a new version from Bad Kinzau? (I only know the 2.0) - I will take a look
    In case a route is not showing in the plugin, it is probably because I didn't add it. The compatibility list is getting big at the moment, but I recognize some important maps are missing, like New Spandau 2.0
    The XTreme maps work normally (except for routes 137, 337 and M37, which are offered by Spandau Modern Pro instead). Spandau Xtreme is considered Real in omniBus, are you playing on them with the checkbox marked?

I usually search and add compatibility for new maps every week, but I have been on a tough week working and studying, but I will start adding the routes you have mentioned by the next weekend, so it will be able to play with them.

Many thanks!

How can i remove the Man logo in front and back fully, i want it removed for a repaint
    D90_02_repaint.bmp in repaintfolder has already man removed
    i also erased kuzov.bmp but still the man logo show up how to get rid of it

The logo consists of polygons and not a repaint. It's not possible to remove it.

Does the installation also install an "uninstall.exe" for the cause that this plugin needs to much RAM? So I could easyly remove this plugin without dive in the data folders

:D

I didn't provide an automatic uninstall in order to avoid polution in the people's Windows Registry, but actually it doesn't need much RAM. The problem of the first version is that it was consuming much more RAM than it needed. The plugin is very light in this second version. Anyway, you will only need to delete 2 files in case you uninstall it:

\OMSI\Plugins\omnibus.dll
    \OMSI\Plugins\omnibus.opl

And you are done.

Hallo/Hello

Version 1.1 -STABLE- is released. Download links can be found in the first post.

Changelog of version 1.1:

* Language rooms for: English/German/Czech-Slovakian/Polish/Hungarian/Russian
    * No more clicking sounds or lags caused by Internet Explorer internal window
    * OMSI Time Clock added
    * Fixed some internal codes
    * Plugin is now lighter, consuming less RAM and CPU. Beware that using Window Transparency in the plugin may eat some FPS if you don't have a reasonable gaming pc.

Some other improvements had to be left for future versions because my time is short, so I focused on more important things such as stability and bug fixing.

Hello.
    I have released an experimental 1.1 BETA. Although it is beta and experimental, it has been tested and it is functional, however it's not considered an official release as 1.0 version.

This beta comes to help people with some lag or other annoyances caused by the internal Internet Explorer window in the plugin, which causes clicking sounds and occasionaly lag. Other small features were added and are available in the website news.

To download it, just go to the red link in the first post here.
    More improvements will probably come until the stable 1.1 version.

Thanks

And again, this is BETA!