Beiträge von Thiago

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hi,

I've never made any implementations to the doors but I the files you need to modify are

\Script\door.osc
    \Script\door_constfile_D86.txt & \Script\door_constfile_D89.txt

There are some constants and speed curves defined for the door speed in these two txt files. Probably just editing these txt files will be enough to help you achieving the desired result.

By the way, OMSI scripts are governed by constants (defined in the _constfile), variables (defined in the _varlist or _stringvarlist files) and the script itself, with the extension .osc

:)

Yes you're right. Place them in their desired position and get the coordinates. You need to export each wheel individually. Actually, during the modelling, you'll need to export each part of the bus separately, e.g. doors, glasses etc.
    It is also desired to export external and internal parts of the bus separately.

I'm far from being an experienced Blender user, so I'll give you my point of view from this perspective:
    I've read people saying that the 'recommended' version for Blender is 2.49a. But I still prefer to use 2.60a. The interface is more organized and user-friendly, although I think Blender is definitely not user friendly for beginners (like me). But I would suggest you using Blender 2.60a, since it's working well for me.

Yes, that would be way better. But my ability with coding is very limited and my time is short at the moment, so this is the best I could learn in 2 hours. Since I made it for personal use, I made the way that it could be quicker to get the desired result. Maybe in the future I'll make more elegant and efficient at this point, but the main reason is my poor ability in programming. Even though the command windows doesn't bother me at all.
    Actually it does not copy into all folders into Vehicles. HOF files are not copied to the Anzeigen folder and the AI vehicles. Please let me know if you found these files into this folders, but it is working normally here.

Thanks

Description: This simple application will help you keeping all your HOF files included to all of your buses. Note that this application can be considered useful if you drive with more than one or two bus models. It mas made for my PERSONAL use, but I think it would be useful to some of you.

(Google Translate)

Beschreibung: Diese einfache Anwendung hilft Ihnen, Ihre HOF Dateien zu verwalten.Es war für meinen eigenen Gebrauch gemacht, aber vielleicht wird es für Sie nützlich sein.

DOWNLOAD

Did you recently installed the Ikarus 260? It comes with a file inside Ikarus 260\Scripts\dveře.osc (with this accent). Filenames with non latin characters may lead to this error you are experiencing, and actually it happened to me too. If you are using the Ikarus I mentioned before, go to its script folder and delete this file. If you don't have it, probably you have another addon with a special character that is causing this issue.

This map gathers too much quality and creativity. The documentation is very clear and detailed.
    I could only start driving on this map last month and I was really amazed by the scenery and route quality.
    A must have! Thanks

Developed by Thiago & krtz07, based on original scripts by M&R Software.
    Entwickelt von Thiago & krtz07, auf Original-Skripten, die von M&R Software.

Description: This development kit consists on a first attempt to bring clutch and H-shifter support to OMSI buses. This package includes base files needed and manual transmission presets for MAN D85 and D86. You are free to improve it (I would be grateful if you could share your progress), as long as you keep the original credits. This script is meant to be compatible to almost all buses, even though a bit of changes are needed on some buses. However, user maroo911 has created manual gearbox presets to almost all buses up today (click here to view ), so this may save you a considerable amount of time. Readme file is included, and it is very self explaining.

Last updated on July 3rd, 2011
    Download: Click here (this is always the last version)

-
    Google Translate - Feel free to suggest a better translation.

Beschreibung: Dieses Entwicklungs-Kit ist ein erster Versuch, Kupplung undH-Shifter Unterstützung OMSI Busse bringen. Dieses Paket enthält grundlegendebenötigten Dateien und Schaltgetriebe Presets für MAN D85 und D86. Sie sind frei, es zu verbessern (Ich wäre Ihnen dankbar, wenn Sie Ihre Fortschritte konnte Aktie), solange Sie die Original-Credits zu halten. Dieses Skript soll kompatibel sein zu fast allen Bussen, obwohl ein wenig von Änderungen auf einige Busse benötigt werden.Allerdings hat user-Schaltgetriebe Presets für fast alle Busse bis heute (hier) erstellt, so kann dies erspart Ihnen eine Menge Zeit. Readme-Datei enthalten ist, und es ist sehr selbsterklärend.

Zuletzt aktualisiert am 3/7/2011
    Download: Hier (letzt Version)

Hello.
    After a long idle time due to time restrictions, we decided to continue the development of the bus below. It's almost finished. Our current problem relies on the wipers.
    In this bus model, the wiper arms are fixed at the upper part of the front glass (not at the bottom, like the MAN for example). So this is causing us some headaches.

The video below shows what is happening. Please just consider the wiper on the right (the other one's animation is totally messed up - result of accumulated trials and errors)

The intended path is something like this:

I would like to know why there are 3 [newanim] tags into the wiper model (in the MAN, for example). Do they occur at the same time? The code below stands for the right wiper:

Visually it would just be 'mirror' the animation, but I just can't do it (shame on me)
    Any suggestions? I suspect I have to change the pivots of the animation, but no logical combination worked for me.

Thanks in advance