Beiträge von Benjamin Cook

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hello!

I'd really like to have two separate commands for "door open" and "door close" - though I'm not quite sure how to do it! I can make a door open command, and then a door close command, but they both seem to do the same thing - if I press "door open" twice, the doors open and then close. If I press "door close" twice, the doors also open and then close.

I was wondering if someone could give me a hand? Here's the script I have...

Where the macro is:

Any help is appreciated! Thank you

:)

This is a mod (nothing special) I made for the MAN NL202 (http://omnibussimulator.de/for…page=Thread&threadID=1066)

It takes the regular German IBIS and magically transforms it into an English one, complete with useless buttons and error messages! Simply paste the "vehicles" folder included into your OMSI directory. Allow merging of folders and replacement of files - the next time you load your bus, you should have an English IBIS! You may want to back up your files first! I assume no responsibility for lost or damaged files resulting from use of this mod!

EDIT: This mod is for OMSI 2! It should work in OMSI 1, though.

Participating users: Me, FRENZYMAX for making the NL202!

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5lf0…L202%20English%20IBIS.zip

Screens!

If you have any bugs to report, requests, or need help with something, go ahead! I'll see if I can help

:)

You have permission to redistribute this package as long as the files are intact and in their original condition. The included README.txt is NOT to be modified or deleted if you post the mod somewhere else.

MAN NL202 Manual.

.bus file:

Door file:

Paths file:

Hello everyone!

I have the MAN NL202 Manual (I LOVE IT :D) but I'd like the passengers to enter through the rear door as well as the front door, and to have them exit through both doors. Since both doors have two "paths" I would like to have one path for each door occupied by an outbound passenger and the other for an inbound passenger. I was wondering if someone could give me some help scripting this, as my knowledge is limited.

Thanks!

Hi there, I was wondering if at some point you guys could add in a fully manual version? I prefer manual busses to automatic busses, but if you can't do it or are too busy that's okay too. If possible, please make it somewhat like this here:

[Alpha 0.30] More Realistic Manual Gearbox

Of course, you may want to ask him first, but I think (hope) he'll agree. It's a great script!

Hey krtz07, I was wondering what you did with those dummy files? I want to decrease my load times as much as possible, and I think you're on the right track. Could you please explain so I can... yknow... steal your hard work?

:P

That is pretty much how the busses already work! When you put the brake on, the doors open if any passengers want to get off. The only thing that's missing is the button! All you need to do is put a light on it and model it into the bus.

GTA, if you don't want people to request things then don't speak about them or submit them to the public. Are you not making this bus for the community? Yes, it can get irritating, but that is something you'll have to deal with unless you quit. You can't expect everyone else to change just because you don't like what they're doing.

Can you guys not be such jerks to this guy? He said it's his first redesign and it may not be good. Okay, if you don't like it then you are entitled to your opinion but come on!

It is HORRIBLE !! I hâte !!!!!

One way to destroy original MAN SD202, congratulations you managed to do it...

BOTH of those replies, as well as a few others were completely unnecessary, not to mention extremely EXTREMELY rude. I'm sure he put plenty of work into this, and being bashed and insulted for it can seriously hurt someone.

Think about what you say before you say it.

Man, this looks great. I want to do a map of Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge, maybe an Elmira sub-map addon, but I can't seem to get my head around the whole map creation thing.

Regardless, I can't wait for this map to be released. The busses are perfect too! I have a bunch of plans for repaints... With your permission of course.

Is this map FPS friendly? If not, would you mind either creating a more FPS-friendly map, or allowing someone else to?

Thanks!