Beiträge von nfshp253

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?

OMSI 2

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...)

All the time. Whenever I load up a game, it usually starts at around 50-60FPS around most of the map, and even if I start in a very resource-heavy area it dips down to only 40FPS, but as I drive along, the FPS keeps falling gradually until it becomes 15FPS or lower and is unplayable. Restarting the game with the exact same scenario and save will "restore" the FPS, but it will again slowly drop down.

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...)

Driving on schedule

4. Which content was used? (Map, busses, ...)

All maps and buses, but most recently Berlin X10 and VanHool AGG300 (1998)

5. Which mods or plugins were used? (SweetFX, ...)

None

6. Logfile in spoiler or attached

7. System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...)

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X

RAM: 64GB DDR4-3466 CL14

GPU: RTX 2080 Ti FE

Storage: Corsair MP510 M.2 NVMe

Hi, I have a Fanatec ClubSport V2.5 wheel base and I'm having issues with setting it up in-game. The wheel shows up as two separate controllers with the same name (this is normal), so I never know which one to select in-game. I've tried selecting one at a time, but both don't seem to recognize any inputs. If I try to select the second entry after selecting the first one, the game gives an error about already having a controller with the same name. Can someone help me? I can only change the entry selected by deleting the gamectrler.cfg in the Inputs folder.

Hi can someone upload the original SD202 files because some map mods I installed came with stupid sound mods that no one ever wanted or known about and now there's new door sounds which I hate, the IBIS is not working and the interior air temperature indicator (the digital one) is not showing anything. Can someone please upload the full original set of files that will help me greatly? Thanks in advance!

Hi Kamaz, I must say your work is just absolutely fantastic. You've turned a good bus into an excellent one. Two requests from me to further improve it, could you raise the ride height a little, I think the real ones don't sit so close to the ground, which makes the one in OMSI look a little strange with the tires so close to the wheel arches. Could you also darken the texture for the rims as they are a little strange when it's so bright. Thanks!

Hi, I love your transmission mods but could you fix the Memory errors that happens when I select any Hybrid transmission? Can you also put back the SD202 D92 with the D2066 engine coupled to the Ecolife 6AP2000? I really liked that version. Have you also replaced the sounds for some engines?