Beiträge von DennisBr

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Guys i notices that in this bus you can add your own track in the radio and play it. But how to do that? What do i need to do to put the music in the radio and play it? Can someone explain to me please?

:)

You are welcome. Glad i could help.

:D

If you need help with other functions of the dashboard let me know.

;)

Can anyone identify most of the symbols on the AC panel?

Can anyone identify most of the symbols on the AC panel?

I know most of these simbols. The button with a snowflake on it is for cooling the whole bus when the temperatures are way above the avarege temperature. So its for extrimly hot conditions. That button with the fan on it is for turning fan on and off. That button with the red like melting ice icon is for heating the whole bus when the temperature is way below the 0. So its for extrimely cold conditions. That blue button with minus on it and that red button with the plus on it is for increasing and decreasing the cooling sistem for the passengers. When the inside of the bus is cold you press red button and when the inside of the bus is hot you press the blue minus button. These buttons will only work if the fan or ventilation of the bus is ON. That very last button is for turning on and off that little screen above it. That screen displays the conditions inside and outside the bus. So that helps you to navigate the temperature of the bus. Those first four buttons i dont know what they mean. But i hope that the person before me explained those buttons. Well thats it. I hope that i helped you guys.

And more importently you author.

@ Teutonic he sad that he will make MAN Lions Coach L after this bus. And after MAN Lions Coach L he will take a brake and then he will continue making buses. I dont know which ones but he sad that he will make Setra S 431 DT in the near future.

@ Helvete nice bus. I am big fan of the MAN Lions Coach and MAN Lions Coach L. This is the best coach ever made. I have been in this bus and the comfort is amaizing the engine sound of this bus is the best. I hope that your bus is going to be great for driving in OMSI. I am looking forward to drive this bus. You are doing great job. Keep up the great work.

:thumbsup: