Beiträge von Benedettini

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hello there,

There seems to be invisible wall under bridge , or something colliding. Before Pfarrermarkt while towards Krefrath Hbf on line 58, something collides with bus, sometimes making full damage, sometimes little, but passengers complain, and my bus shakes because of hit. This didn't happen under any other bridge crosses.

I'm not sure what you really meant, but If you meant "Changing kilometer value from start" you can do this...

Open a .bus file of a bus you want to edit.
    Find this entry, in example

[kmcounter_init]

1992 is the year the bus is assumed to go into service since, 60000 is the value it will roughly add over date every 1 year or so.

If you set 60000 to 0 , your buses will start from 4-5 km everytime.

Zitat

European Union member states must also grant type approval to vehicles meeting similar EU standards. The ones covering speedometers[7][8][9] are similar to the UNECE regulation in that they specify that:

The indicated speed must never be less than the actual speed, i.e. it should not be possible to inadvertently speed because of an incorrect speedometer reading.
    The indicated speed must not be more than 110 percent of the true speed plus 4 km/h at specified test speeds. For example, at 80 km/h, the indicated speed must be no more than 92 km/h.

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…#International_agreements

Unless it is broken, it shouldn't show below at all. For a Solaris model, baujahr 2007 - 2015 , which is modern enough.

I know right, the anim file for 12 MOKI model (Euro 4 and 5 ones) indicates I should edit cockpit_tachowinkel anim for value-to-degree entries

cockpit.osc file only has this entry with tachowinkel text:

cockpit_constfile has these entries, but it shows tacholinie instead tachowinkel , and changing winkel to linie in model file caused speedometer never move from 0.

I even messed with values, removed some and put extreme values to force them move erratically (e.g removing last number of first entries, thus theorically causing speedometer go 120 when speed is 12 km/h) , and edited second value of pointing angle , no luck. Both with ACTIA and MOKI. Now you trust me, I have tried it over 6 times, exiting/restarting OMSI everytime I edit and save the file.

1. and 2. I didn't touched scripts of gearbox since 1.3 version so it won't be fixed. Maybe I take care for it right now.
    3. You can change that in costfile but i think it is okay, nowhere speedoo shows real speed of vehicle, it shows higher speed than in real life becouse of safety

:)

3. I mean I tried to edit constfile, //it did NOT work// .

When it is actually OK to have tolerance, the real problem is it shows 30 when you are going 35 km or such, and speedo starts moving from 0 position at speed around 6-7 kmh... I couldn't manage to fix that via constfile and osc. no matter what values I put via notepad (even extreme values, it still appeared same. I must be missing something.)
    In reallife, the speedo MUST never show less speed at all, and tbh the speedos are linked to TACHOGRAPHS, that has to be accurate, or only have %1-2 tolerance.

Hello,

I have that mod (i think 1.4 version though) , I really enjoy it but I have questions about gearboxes:

1-Voith seems to be shifting too late, like settings are high. Is that normal to shift up around 1.800 rpm at 0.850 throttle? In reallife I see voith buses shift around 1.300 to 1.500, and kickdown not exceeding 2000, since max. power is usually around there.

2-ZF gearbox was bugged. High RPM shift, and sudden downshifts when braking slightly, back to 2.000 rpm. Is that fixed in 1.6?

3-MOKI and ACTIA speedometer is behind till 50, and goes tolerance over 50, thus making it appear incorrect. I tried to edit .osc files and constfile, did not work. When will that be fixed? (or is it done in 1.6 ? I ask cuz haven't Downloaded yet.)

In ANY BUS I DRIVE, recently the game froze to death EVERYTIME i drove a route, forcing me to restart game. After that, no more crash till closing down game. But I can't finish tours properly!
    I wouldn't get less than 10 fps ever in low-end system in heaviest areas, but sometimes for no reason I lose FPS by %50, drops from 20 to 11-12 in empty areas, PC taking longer time to load especially schedules lag a lot. I mean, even when loading tiles and schedules the game wouldn't lag a lot, but suddenly it loses performance everytime, no matter morning, afternoon, evening, night.

WARNING: All of the 3 freezes to death happened in FPS-friendly areas , not in very heavy zones. 2nd spoiler is with Mercedes Citaro.

Here is the logfile, full. Gave error again.

Hello,

When I am playing stable, sometimes for no reason the game freezes, no more moves. In 5 incidents that happened, this is SAME ERROR... Same error for all freezings of game for no reason, in lag-free areas especially.

354 02:33:52 - - Error: Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 64314DD0 in Modul 'atiumdag.dll'. Lesen von Adresse 000079F2: POI.GHAA - C (vehicles\Solaris BVG\Urbino 18 Main_ALMEX.bus)

This is only end of logfile, I copied.

Bus is default, without edit. What's problem?

Hello,

I am using Advanced Omnibus Driver in Karrierenmodus, that sets date to current date all time. But I tried also without AOD, in game when I set year 1996 or later (End of simulationsperiod) the AI turns out to be in default paintjob rather than SLG livery. I don't wanna see RKH livery MAN ÜL series, but see them in SLG colors.

Is there a way to fix them so that after 1995 the colours will not change back?

Tested UL 312 today, and satisfied by quality

Good sounds(*1), nice motorbrake function, good gearbox, nice details

Let me tell that there is no ENTER in AEG ibis, that I need to use ctrl + num enter in order to have line and kurs set as normal. Maybe I couldn't find...despite I clicked all

:D

(*1) - Is it me or there is kinda tickling sound in around 1000-1500 rpm (indicates broken soundfile?)

Autobahn Map + Reisebüsse = Toll!

Just tested with Neoplan N116, and it was good. Driving at 100km/h on highway, timetable is precise for me (atleast for night drive)
    I hope this map will be extended way further, that is about 40-50 km of highway drive

Suggestion: There should be 2 routes separated for later versions; One for Überland busse (non-express), and other for Reisebüsse (Express)

I couldnt ever manage to have automatic ansagen on other maps, except for 2012 Citaro C2. Other buses just don't tend to let it automatic!

I even tried that ansagen eingeschaltet thing and it doesn't help.

How to have my O405 93' forward ansagen automatically?

EDIT: The microphone switch doesn't work also. I just gotta mouse-click on that up button on EFAD, which is annoying.

Hello all,

http://omnibussimulator.de/for…age=Thread&threadID=21610

I've downloaded the bus from this thread, which seems working well except airconditioner , or you call "Klima" .
    It is summer, so we need to cooldown inside. When I full the fan switch; it doesn't cool it down. It just behaves like D92 fan.
    I have tried many buttons on the AC control, no help. What am I missing? Do I have to press different button?

Thanks!

Well, sometimes it doesn't do any freezes luckily, but it is really common in huge maps e.g Gladbeck (i like dat map).
    It is also common when I pause and pan around with camera button. I really don't know what causes this odd problem since my CPU graph never exceeds %60 in total, enough memory there, thus no hardware issue.

I tried Tettau; it seems to be more stable yet questionable, maybe I was lucky.
    Once game freezes, I see my CPU graph at %25.