Beiträge von Tapdance

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Also a error appears saying Unbekannte Bitddaleeierweiteruns
    File vehicles\Credo_BC11\model\model_Credo BC11.cfg: texture filename regen.tga not found in mesh file vehicles\Credo_BC11\model\Credo BC11/toroltuveg.o3d!

Does anyone know what went wrong?

After spending 90mins moving everything and downloaded this is what causing me trouble, I have looked on Google and its not coming up with much use.

Warning: Spline not found:Splines\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_9,5_2spur_6,5m_no_lanes.sli, if you are loading an addon map, please read the documentation and contact the map's author. If you are loading an original map (Spandau or Grundorf), please repair OMSI with the original setup

Any ideas.

@ RE-VS 2054 thank you for your reply, Alas it did not solve the problem with the missing file

Was that to me or someone else,

Im having a bit of trouble with this map, I have downloaded, and recheck read the Read me, added in links, redownded extra missing bits, but the following seems to keep causing issues.

Tried moving installing again and still nothing.... zane_vz_warn_large.sco is in the right place and is there, Alone with nearly all the other missing files, expect. RQ_15,5_3spur_11,5m_Sidewalk_junct (2).sco

I have found the files in question. It does get somewhat confusing what you download files and there became AMS files and you then have to put them in zips to covert them to open.

Ich habe die fraglichen Dateien gefunden. Es ist etwas verwirrend zu bekommen, was Sie Dateien herunterladen, und es wurde AMS-Dateien und Sie haben dann, um sie in Reißverschlüsse setzen, um sie zu öffnen verdeckte.

Hi

I wish to ask why a Double lane roundabout has never appeared? I do find it strange dual carriageways then merge to a single lane before roundabout but then expand again?

Is there a Script reason why it cant be done?