Beiträge von LnD

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Ich hab' mich jetzt in allen Setra-300-Threads umgeschaut, aber ich hab' nirgends gefunden, wie diese Katze auf der linken Seite des Fahrerarbeitsplatzes als .o3d heißt. Weiß das vielleicht jemand?

Warum Leute mögen diese arme Katze nicht?

The aircondition works just if the outside temperature is higher then the choosen inside temperature. It cools down the bus then.
    If its colder outside the AC uses air from outside to cool down. So its normal. And it also just works if the enigne temperature is more than 50°C.

So make outside temperature on 30°C and 21='C' inside and turn on the AC. Wait a bit and u will see it works.

Engine temperature criterion just for heating (and it's real). Other is right.

I never made S 315 UL-GT.
    No, I won't change the seats in the 319 UL.
    I don't have .blend files.

Meinst du bei der Klimaanlage wo man die Temperatur einstellt ?

Bei mir sind da wie bei allen Setras von LnD (meine Lieblingsbusse) die Zahlen von -4 bis 4 und in der mitte C. Das entspricht 18 bis 26°C, der "Normalwert" 22°C wird als "C" angezeigt. (steht für Komforttemperatur)
    Bei mir funktioniert das so, und die Zahlen werden angezeigt ?
    Vielleicht fehlen dir die Fonts ?

In the 313 UL its a bit complicated. There is another type of Wabco heating system. The control panel on the left side has no function in the bus (originally it just for the standheater). You can turn on the heating and airing with switches on the dashboard (details in the readme).

Im looking forward to it. Will he get new sounds? For example the engine or the doors.

:)

I don't have more realistic sounds for the engine. In the other side, the door sounds couldn't be more realistic.. I recorded them, and I think thats not bad quality.
    So my answer is no.

Servus, kann es sein das die 3. Achse nicht so funktioniert wie sie soll? Sie lenkt zwar mit, wird aber eher hinterhergezogen. Sie hat also keine unterstützende Funktion für Kurvenfahrten was beim Stadtbusaddon ja funktioniert. Ich hab mich immer gewundert warum ich permanent die Bordsteinkante mitnehme. Ist hier ggf. ein Wert in den Scripten falsch eingetragen oder fehlt der Eintrag komplett?

There will be a bigger update (2nd version), after the bus reconstruction finishing (in real life). It takes about 1 month, after that I can build the OMSI version.

313 UL doesn't have paint and dark layers to the windows (except the rear-window, it has a repaint layer). If you want, you can delete the curtain if you search for "Fuggony" in the model file and delete the mesh.

The gear shifting isn't good.Can you make a update for the gearbox? Like the gearbox from the O407 from Perotinus.Preferably for three busses.

Could you explain the problem?.. There weren't any problems with the gearbox. If you use as a sequantial gearbox, its include the plus and minus triggers too (for pc wheels). The normal H gearbox and the autoclutch works fine.
    If you download other mods, like an automatic version, complain on the mod topic.