Beiträge von FF3170-LA6

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Sorry I forgot that I have added something new in the script, so there are 2 new variables invalid for this version.
    "mirror_L_add" and "mirror_R_add" are new variables for the additional mirrors of the training bus version in progress:

For the handbrake, I intentionally added a safety lock on it. Therefore, to release handbrake by mouse, you have to click on the lock and PUSH it up before you can PUSH the handbrake forward.
    The safety lock of mechanical handbrake is a bit different: while clicking on it, PULL it slightly backward until the lock is pressed down, then PUSH it forward to fully release the handbrake.

Air operated handbrake:
    P6WjUqPS3-E
    Mechanical handbrake:
    t8rWHPt7PZk

For the gear lever and indicator light switch problem when using G25, use this patch: http://www.mediafire.com/downl…d_Fleetline_G25_PATCH.zip
    PLEASE IGNORE THE LINK IN MY LAST REPLY!

Hope this can help you

:)

Patti98: Sorry, I don't have OMSI2

I just remember that I haven't properly introduced the automatic control of the gearbox.
    This video shows the trick of the "H" position:
    72BVrT0XwoU
    By pushing the gear lever from N to H at halt, 1st gear is engaged.
    Then when the bus is accelerating, an "H">"N">"H" operation can shift UP one gear, given that the speed is high enough.
    The opposite happens when the bus is decelerating. An "H">"N">"H" operation can shift DOWN one gear, given that the speed is low enough.

Whenever the lever is in the "A" position, the gearbox shifts automatically.
    An "A">"N">"H" operation holds the current gear when the bus is is accelerating. When the bus is decelerating, this would shift DOWN one gear, given that the speed is low enough.

I hope you can understand how the automatic control of the gearbox functions.

hello
    I have a problem, the gear stick of my G25 desn't work with this bus, instead changing gear with keyboard works well

You may try this patch (Replace those files in Vehicles\Leyland_Fleetline\Script): http://www.mediafire.com/downl…d_Fleetline_G25_PATCH.zip
    By using this patch, you should be able to change gears by G25. But if you are going to change gears by keyboard, you would have to keep pressing the key to keep the gear engaged.

Thank you so much for making repaints for the Fleetline, Mark!

:thumbsup:

================================================================================
    How is the new gearbox, especially the automatic version? I really need some feedback from all of you

Hey FF3170, Love all the hard work you have put into this bus, but is there anyway to disable the 70kmh limiter? I've tried different gear ratios and engine curves but the bus still tops out at 70kmh and there is not mention in any scripts to a limiter/torque governor.

Thanks!

To achive higher top speed, you can:
    1. Open antrieb_fleetline.osc, then
    2. Delete

Code
    1. (L.L.M_Wheel) 500 (L.L.Velocity) (L.L.Velocity_Ground) max 69 max 69 - 3 * 6 min * - (S.L.M_Wheel)

Then the top speed would increase. The modified bus should be accelerating very slowly after reaching ~70km/h, if nothing else is changed.
    I know it is weird, but due to the suspension setting, the bus can reach higher top speed when it is loaded more heavily?(

Thanks for your support!

Type: Bus

Name: Leyland Fleetline 30ft (80's), Leyland Fleetline 30ft (90's), Leyland Fleetline 33ft (90's)

Version: 2.0

Authors: FF3170 (scripts, conversion, animation, repaints), 1333 (model, textures)

Acknowledgement:

China Motor Bus Memorial Page
    Sign Square
    Cheung Chun Kit
    ED2914
    efilm
    GN2217
    ksba
    winsome
    張伯
    And many other members of HKBF who helped me debug the bus
    ========================================

Hope you have enjoyed the Version 1.0 of the bus(CMB Leyland Fleetline 30ft (90's) SF3-31 V1.0)
    In Version 2.0, there are THREE buses included in the zip-- Leyland Fleetline 30ft (80's), Leyland Fleetline 30ft (90's) and Leyland Fleetline 33ft (90's), all of them belonged to CMB fleet in Hong Kong.
    The 80's version of Fleetline 30ft features CAV automatic gearbox control and some special details on the body, while the Fleetline 33ft has longer body and wheelbase. One of the 33ft buses (LF67) even have mechanical handbrake instead of air-operated ones. Try these out!
    The gearbox script has been entirely rewritten, so the performance of the bus in this version is more realistic than V1.0.
    The specifications and features of the bus are listed and elaborated in the pdf file. You can also refer to [Bus] (WIP)CMB Leyland Fleetline 33ft (FE33AGR) with Alexander CB6 bodywork
    ATTENTION:
    You are not allowed to re-upload or post the download link of this bus on other websites, but you can share this bus by posting a link to this thread.
    You are not allowed to copy any part of model and script files for the use of other addons without the author's permission.
    Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/downl…014)Leyland_Fleetline.zip

Introduction and manual: http://www.mediafire.com/view/…9qlvyr03/LF_SF_V2_ENG.pdf
    Please tell me if there is any error!

Enjoy!

The mesh of window doesn't have to be put at the end of model.cfg, but it must be put lower (in model.cfg) than those meshes that are not supposed to be "seen through", for example the interior.
    Besides, I would suggest you to detach out the outer side of the window, and put its mesh lower (in model.cfg) than that of the inner side, so as to ensure that the inner side of the window can be seen from outside. Windows on doors also need to be considered carefully.

For a textfield to work, there must be two layers of faces. One layer belongs to the original object (which is assigned with normal texture and are not responsible for showing the text), while another layer is the textfield (which is assigned with the specific texture for showing the text) overlapping the original object.
    In OMSI, textfields actually show text by being transparent at the area where no text is shown, leaving non-transparent area for the characters, according to the alpha channel defined in the font file. The non-transparent area overlaps with the original object to show text on the surface of the object.
    If there are already two layers of faces as mentioned above, check whether the priority of the texture of textfield is higher than the normal texture. If yes, interchange their positions.

In the case of [loopsound], the two values (1214 and 0.8 ) directly under the variable (engine_n) actually determine the pitch (instead of volume) of sound played. In your case, they mean "when engine_n =1214, the sound file is played in 0.8x of its original pitch" (pitch =engine_n /1214 x 0.8 ).
    Hope this can help you.

Hello,
    I just have a general question. Do KMB own any of these buses?
    Thanks in advance to anyone who answers this question

Regards,
    Zeblander.

KMB had Fleetlines(all retired by 1997), but none of them were Alexander-bodied. All 1st-handed Fleetlines owned by KMB were 33ft in length, with either Metal Sections, British Aluminum Co or KMB bodywork. The 2nd-handed ones were 30ft, but all of them were DM /DMS from London Transport, with either Park Royal or MCW bodywork.

Sorry but i have no experiences with scripts.
    Can anyone other script that ?
    May you can inspirate from other busses.

The "mechanism" of my gearbox lever script is quite different from other buses, so I may not take them as reference.
    Of course I know how to modify the scripts, but I don't have a G27 to test it...
    I think I will try to modify it "theoretically" and send it to a friend to test it.

Der Bus ist wiklich klasse !
    Könnte man das vielleicht modden, dass man die Gänge auch mit der G27 Gangschaltung einlegen kann ?

Yes, you may modify the scripts to suit G27 yourself. You may even publish the modified scripts. No need to seek for my approval if you want to create some mods for this bus, EXCEPT fitting an automatic gearbox (especially Voith, ZF and Alision) on the bus! But it is not allowed to copy any part of the script and model files to other buses.

any chance of getting hold of a right hand drive version of this wonderful bus
    so as it can be used of mojority of maps
    such as daytonford

thanks
    lelo4851

It is a right hand drive bus already. You mean "right hand traffic"? No, it is nearly impossible for me to convert it. That means I have to do almost everything again! Being a OMSI map maker also, I do think that making a RHD/LHT map (very tough already) is easier than "mirroring" the bus.

Does anyone know good maps for these RHD busses (except of Durham or Grundorf RHD) ?
    Please post links

I would suggest M Valley but I don't know if I can post a link here.

FF3170

I just noticed that there was a bug: registration number and fleet number were missing on the bus in AI mode.
    So, if you downloaded the bus before I edited post #1, please do the following to fix the bug:
    1.Open "Leyland_Fleetline\Script\visual.osc" with Notepad.
    2.Find

Code
    1. {macro:ident-features_frame}

3.Add

Code
    1. 1 (S.L.Refresh_Strings)

on the line below

You do not need to download the bus again!

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Type: Bus

Name: Leyland Fleetline 30ft

Version: 1.0

Authors: FF3170 (scripts, conversion, animation, repaints), 1333 (model, textures)

Acknowledgement:

China Motor Bus Memorial Page
    Sign Square
    Cheung Chun Kit
    ED2914
    efilm
    GN2217
    ksba
    winsome
    張伯
    And many other members of HKBF who helped me debug the bus

Hi everyone! I am FF3170 from Hong Kong. I am glad to share this bus, which is the first bus I have ever made, to all of you. There are something about the bus that I really want to highlight: the "flawless" fully-functional manual roll sign system (which you can actually "roll" it with you mouse!) and the semi-automatic gearbox (which is similar to a manual gearbox except there is NO CLUTH PADDLE!).
    The specifications and features of the bus are listed and elaborated in the pdf file.
    ATTENTION:
    You are not allowed to re-upload or post the download link of this bus on other websites, but you can share this bus by posting a link to this thread.
    You are not allowed to copy any part of model and script files for the use of other addons without the author's permission.
    Bug fixed on 24/9/2013:Added registration number and fleet number to the exterior of the bus in AI mode (Previously they were missing. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.) NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE AGAIN!

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/downl…Fleetline_SF3-31_V1.0.rar

Password:
    FE30AGR

Introduction and manual: http://www.mediafire.com/view/…hky7/SF_3_31_V1.0_ENG.pdf
    Please tell me if there is any error!

Enjoy!