Beiträge von HarryB

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hi everyone,

Now I am experiencing some problems with the new update for the Hamburg addon (Innovationslinie).

When I first tried it, it worked, but I experienced a lot of stuttering. And OMSI was continuously telling me: "Loading AI..."

So I removed both the Hamburg and the 3 Generations addon. Then I re-installed them. This time I only got 5 FPS. Removed them again and manually deleted the related folders from /maps/ and /vehicles/.

Then I installed only the Hamburg addon to see what happens. Now it works, but there is no AI traffic, except AI buses.

I have included the logfile below. Hope some of you can help me out.

After loading the map, when I jump into the game (map loaded without bus), I experience very low FPS. When I press [SHIFT] + [Y], I see the "Loading AI..." status message. This keeps showing and does not go away. So it seems that it tries to load some ai vehicle(s) that do(es) not want to load. The game keeps on running, but with very low FPS (5-10).

This problem mostly happens on the Berlin X10 map. It appears to happen mostly in the night hours.

Addons installed MB O530 + O530G by Alterr, and modded version by Morphi, Hamburg Tag & Nacht, Berlin X10, Ahlheim-Laurenzbach.

Logfile:

My system:
    CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K
    RAM: 2 x 8 GB DDR3 1866 MHz
    Video Card: GTX 760 2GB
    Operating system: Windows 10 on a SSD.

Latest version of OMSI is running on a 2TB SSHD.

I would really love to know how to eliminate the problem.

With the automatic doors, sometimes the doors open again after closing. Sometimes 3 times in a row.
    For me this happens a bit too often. Is there a way I can change the chance or frequency of this behaviour?

I hope you know what I mean.

[EDIT]
    I found it. At first glance I missed it in this thread (post 3,396).

:pinch:

:whistling:

Hi, I want to use the busses from the Three Generations addon on another map and, particularly, I want the euro money changer. In the manual it is mentioned that the money changer changes automatically to DM when used on any other map than Hamburg. How can I get the bus equipped with the euro money changer?

Thanks for your reply.

I haven't installed any buses, nor did I make any changes by adding or removing files. The whole omsi directory was left untouched. So I really wonder what could be causing this problem.

The language is now changed back and and the options set back to my preferences (loading option preset worked).

What does the 'E/A-fehler 32' stand for, by the way?

Kind regards,

Harry

Hi there,

I've just had a very strange problem. When I tried to load the Hamburg Tag & Nacht I first got the 'Zugriffsverletzung' error, followed by the 'E/A-fehler 32' error. So, I killed omsi and restarted my PC. When I started Omsi, the start screen looked (and still looks) like this:

The language has suddenly changed from English to what appears to be Polish!

?(

?(

Can anyone tell me what's going on here?

-------------------

And, when I now load a map, almost all objects are gone because pretty much all options are set to the lowest rettings. It looks like this:

I really wonder what could possibly have happened! I made absolutely no changes whatsoever. Yesterday it was in full working order!

Furthermore, the logfile reports some missing textures, but I've checked and they are all there!

Kind regards,

Harry

Hi there,

Is there any way to control the volume of the radio (I'm using an online radio stream)? Is there a script to control it?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Harry

First of all my compliments for producing such a great map and bus. I have bought this addon tuesday evening, installed it and I was truely impressed. You can see that this is a payware add on. And I think it's worth every single euro.

The map has a very realistic feeling, and with an amazing attention for detail. Allthough my pc is not the newest around, the performance is very acceptable. Also the bus is just stunning. Also here: you can see it is payware. The quality is very high.
    But I wonder one thing though: is it possible to see on the real Route-Display Control Unit what destination is being shown on the front and side of the bus? It appears that the control unit has a display, but this isn't simulated in the addon. It would be great to have an indication.

For the rest, I like it very much. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Harry

Hi, I have just downloaded the Man Lion's City DTF Edition V1.1.

Now I wonder how I can assign a key to open door number 3 (back door). With other busses I assign a key for the "<KY_bus_doorfront3>" command, but this doesn't work for this bus. Sooo, does anyone know how to set a key for this door on this bus?

Kind regards,

Harry