Beiträge von Artur1488

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Art des Download: Busmod.
    Projektname: New Sounds for russian low-floor buses.
    Beteiligte Personen: Artur117, Morphi.
    Copyright: No
    Beschreibung: If you do not like the sound of the standard buses, you can download this mod.

if you have never installed in your game this bus, download FONTS.

Download:

Could you please post your logfile? I think that you may have a missing texture.

your a dirty trick too late.

:P

By the way, I had to test some buses. I found out mistakes - half bus knock error the of the script doors. and also displays some solo-bus is always on display 4-door bus texture.

?(

Аnd of course I express my joy and gratitude to various new and revised script sounds, especially it gives me particular pleasure from the trip by bus with ZF 6HP 594 and ZF Ecolife 6AP gearboxes. Thanks Morphi!

:thumbup:

Here in Italy, near Venice, ATVO has 10/15 Renault Ares (Irisbus - intercity) in the euro 2 version equipeed with a ZF 5 HP 590 transmission. When the bus stops, there's no NBS and, if the bus is standing still for 30 seconds or so, the rpm drops.
    Euro 3 version, equipped with a 5HP 592 has it.

it's true. russland have a lot of buses with ZF 5 or 6 HP which NBS not work. or turn on if very depress the brake pedal. even on buses built in 2014 has a problem with this system. by the way, Voith this problem is very rare.

How to off NBS: open your ZF Constfile and :

Code
    1. Getriebeversion:
    2. 1: Retarder nicht im 1. Gang, keine Neutralschaltung
    3. 2: Retarder im 1. Gang, Neutralschaltung
    4. 3: Retarder nicht im 1. Gang, Neutralschaltung
    5. [const]
    6. antrieb_getr_version
    7. 3 <---- change to 1