Beiträge von Helvete

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

looks nice. I testet a repaint-idea for coaches on the MAN ÜL. I think the same repaint on this bus will look very good, too. Is it possible to open the door to the "silent place" (german synonym for toilett), like in the Neoplan N116 or is there just a door texture? (It doesn't matter, because you don't need a toilett on normal Routes) Is the matrix with the chura (Krüger) ++ scripts?

The toilet door is just a texture. And as for the matrix script, it's now working on a generic MR script (for the time being of course). I'm planning to implement something else.

can we have a template for repaints yet?

Not yet

:-)

Ok, guys, one question and some good news. Can someone help me identify these three dashboard lights? Can't for the life of me figure out what they mean.

Aaand, the dashboard mesh has been finished!

Helvete

your bus is Very High Poly Vehicle this is not so good for Users with Low PC

:(

very good Bus

:)

The bus is in fact low poly (as for now, 102k polygons)

Hey Helvete

Maybe you can put blue interior lights in the bus.. so the atmosphere would be even better..

The only light that are blue are the night lights. The main cabin lights will be as normal - white/yellowish.

Sorry for not posting a lot, but the bus is slowly being adjusted to scripting, so no major things are added. Nevertheless, I decided to rehash the wheelcaps and changed both mesh and texture (it's included in the main bodypaint file). And since not everybody likes to drive with the caps on, they can be made invisible by clicking one of the wheels

Plus, I've changed the matrix texture a bit and added an emergency hammer on both sides of the front.

Enjoy and have a great afternoon!

Wonderful model, Helvete! But I've one question: Which Ibis will this bus get, I can't a picture of it?

I will probably use Pixel asterix, but if not, it is still going to be a Pixel device, since the matrix is produced by the same manufacturer.

Amazing work! Will you be able to change the colour of the Matrix?

Yes, the color will be adjustable.

cloadmcally: This is a real life matrix, a Pixel XTD-16x84-10, so I am not going to change its size

Since my work on the mesh is almost done, I decided to redo some things that I was not happy about. I present you the new, enhanced driver's seat

Yes, I'm planning a beta test the bus with the help of some trusted users to fix every bug possible. I'm not thingking about it yet, since there is a lot to do

And as a bit of tease, here is a pic of the 431DT I've been working on. I haven't done much, but I guess it looks okay.

I think the Dashboard is a little bit curved. I mean the Speedometer and the Tachometer. But this is not so important ;).

It is curved, but only slightly

That's probably why you can't see it. From other angles it is visible.

Oh, and I managed to fix the pax position, their feet do no fall through the floor now

hi i dont know is this question been asked? is this bus getting ticket printer and kasse? if customer want to buy ticket where she or he want to go ?

Hi. Yes, the bus will have a ticket printer. A Polish EMAR 105.

Today I've darkened the texture of the steering wheel a bit, since most of the busses I came across had black steering wheels, not grey. And by the way, do the pax coordinates look okay? Their feet tend to go through the floor, but I had no other choice, because if I put them a bit higher their heads stick out too much over the seat. I hope it is not a big deal.

Perotinus: The interior is made out of two textures. One contains seats (driver, pilot and passengers'), the other one contains basically everything else

Now the textures look sharp, because I'm working on their original sizes (the main texture has 4096x4096, seats have 1024x1024, bodypaint is 2048x2048). At the end, I'm probably going to change the size of the interior texture to 3072x3072, hopefully with good fps

I've changed the dashboard texture a bit, gave it a bit of smoothiness, see for yourselves.

Yes, this is the EEV version, but it does have the newest dashboard (Euro 5 and 6 have the same dashboard). In case of Euro 6 the front design is different due to additional chrome parts. I think that's it.

Yes, it is a Setra 431 DT

The design of this bus cannot be compared to any other, that is why it is so distinguished

But to get back to Lion's Coach, today I will finish the interior lights

It feels like sth missing from illuminated cabin. Reading lights? Gangway floor lights?

Yes, I have not forgotten about these parts and they will be included in the final version, don't you worry

Also, I had just shown it to a non-bus person asking for her opinion. It turns out that seat belt seems to have gone missing.

Yes, I did not model seatbelts or seatbelt buckles, because there is no need to waste fps on them. It's solely to boost performance. But I will create seatbelt for the driver that will be scripted

Oh, by the way, to take my mind off Lion's Coach, I slowly began to model a different bus, you can probably tell which one it is from the pics:

Have a great day!

Let me mention the most important point: You need automatic cluth for making a bus able to drive as AI. This is the point why I use the manual transmission from O 305, because I want to see my buses coming towards me on a line on my map.

Well, if that's the case then I will either obstain from making an AI version or I will put an automatic transmission for the AI to use. I appreciate the info!

By the way, does the interior illumination look even slightly realistic? Because I've been tampering with it and haven't been very satisfied with the results.

so anyways i am wondering what is there left to finish (sounds,scripts,model,texture)?

Well, the exterior is 100% finished. The only thing to do is to adjust the color and opacity of windows, but that's it. In the passenger's area I need to adjust the lights, no texture fixes. Cockpit needs to be scripted, sounds as well (0% done). I will maybe review the pax paths to fix some errors. If it's done, then we move to beta testing (don't write to me about whether you can be a beta tester or whether I can send you the model ;)). Then, there will be time to fix errors pointed out by beta testers. Then, from what I already have I will create Lion's Coach L and the same procedure applies (beta testing). If everything is ok it is going to be the time to release it.

Will you make a small Matrix at the back and a bigger Matrix in the Front? (Krüger++ at the Front?)

There will be a matrix, but only at the front.