Thanks for such positive responses, that means a lot
@MANSD202FAN: Yup, I'm perfectly aware, but I've decided to try my luck anyway, the more the better
Time for an update. First of all, I've narrowed the front lights a bit, they seemed too big to me, here's the result:
I've also managed to create rear and front door arms cover (I'm gonna show only the rear one, I will show the front one when I'm done with the fire extinguisher compartment)
And now something that still is a huge dillema to me. The seats. I've simplified the mesh as much as I could, making it up with textures, but I'm not sure about the result. I got rid of the handles, since they take way too much polys, and I don't think that they are essential in this case. ATM the seats are floating in the air, but not for long Oh, and FYI, that compartment under the retractable table is transparent, only Blender messes it up.