Beiträge von Janine

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Dear OMSI fans,

one or the other may have discovered me already: I'm Janine.

:D

As of now, I am responsible as your Community Manager and will help you in word and deed.

My responsibilities include the maintenance of the forum and the website, keeping you updated on the latest events and news and to ensure together with our moderators your stay here in the forum is as pleasant as possible. Furthermore, I also collect your feedback and forward it to the right destination.

I'm looking forward to establish an intensive and good cooperation between you and me and to take care of your concerns.

Do not be surprised: The Forum will get a new 'paint' and thus some things will change here in the near future.

Best wishes
    Janine
    Community Manager OMSI-Forum

Hallo liebe OMSI-Fans,

der eine oder andere wird mich vielleicht schon entdeckt haben: Ich bin Janine.

:D

Ab sofort bin ich als Euer Community Manager zuständig und darf Euch im Forum mit Rat und Tat beiseite stehen.

Zu meinem Verantwortungsbereich gehören: die Pflege des Forums und der Webseite, Euch über die neusten Events und News auf dem Laufenden zu halten und zusammen mit unseren Moderatoren Euren Aufenthalt hier im Forum so angenehm wie möglich zu gestalten. Des Weiteren sammele ich auch Euer Feedback und leite es weiter.

Ich freue mich darauf, in Zukunft eine intensive und gute Zusammenarbeit mit Euch zu etablieren und mich um Eure Belange zu kümmern.

Wundert Euch nicht: Das Forum bekommt einen neuen 'Anstrich' und so werden sich hier in nächster Zeit einige Dinge ändern. Lasst Euch überraschen!

Eure Janine
    Community Manager OMSI-Forum

I'm stuck in tutorial 4, i.e. the articulated bus tutorial. After placing the bus at the hospital bus stop, I do what the tutorial text asks me to: apply/release handbrake, interval wipers, windscreen washer etc. Last thing on the list is the bend protection (Knickschutz). The game tells me to "test the switch", [...]

Try to go through the substeps more exactly.
    Example: Activating the washer during the wipers are still in interval mode may not set this step as done.
    Tip: During processing a tutorial step containing some substeps, try to accomplish the substeps from the first to the last and be precisely in waiting for the bus/mechanics/people/... to complete the current 'task' (like washing or opening doors etc) before starting the next one.

Das Tutorial kann tatsächlich auch ohne Fahrgäste abgeschlossen werden.
    Das Problem, dass keine Fahrgäste an den Haltestellen erscheinen, wird mit dem nächsten Patch behoben.