Beiträge von MAN_SD200

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Not bad, but it's still very early beta, I even think this is an alpha version. I hope that this Ikarbus will be finished, especially because I like one of its' predecessors, Ikarus-Zemun IK160, the articulated mid-floor bus from 1980s* with great sound and cool look, and I find the IK103 (and its' relatives) a very good successor of the IK110/160 series.

:)

*- In Poland they were in service from 1982, about 10 to 12 buses are in service till today in PKS Ostrów Wielkopolski, three of the out-of-service ones (from various PKS firms) are set as historical buses and one is being renovated in Warsaw, the other two are standing in Paterek near to Bygdoszcz and are waiting for their time

. In Yugoslavia they've been in service already in 1970s. There are couple of differences between IK160P - the Polish version, and the IK160B, IK161R and the others like IK166. IK160P has got SW680 engine with 185 horsepower produced in Mielec (Poland) under the license by Leyland, leather seats instead of Yugoslavian wooden ones, and round-shaped lights from Polski Fiat 125P car, used also in Jelcz PR110 series and M11/L11, rear lights are also from Jelcz PR110. Gearbox is FPS S6-90, licensed version of ZF S6-90U gearbox produced in Tczew in Poland under the license.
    IK160B has got Raba-MAN D2156 HM 6U engine and FAMOS 6MS 80.56 gearbox produced by FAMOS as the licensed version of ZF S6-90U, IK161R probably Raba-MAN D2356(?) engine and also the manual FAMOS gearbox. IK166 has got MAN D2866UH engine and Voith D851.2 automatic gearbox. The weirdest version is the IK170- a trolleybus.
    Photos of each version you can find on phototrans.eu or simply by searching them in Google.
    I hope you won't warn/ban me for so long annotation

EN: There is also an other way to skip waiting queue and download much faster. Add to the link a "G" letter (it will look like this: gturbobit.net/sthg) or go to gturbobit.net and paste the link to download.

The model is absolutely GREAT! I'm loving it!

:love:

RU: Модель безусловно прекрасная! Вот что я люблю!

:love:

I'll soon release the sound mod (the real L11 sounds like that: CLICK!*), so it will have realistic sounds.

Marciiix3: rewrite the code from picture and click "Pobierz plik"

* This one is M11, but, excluding interior shelves, which were inavailable in M11 - city version, they only differ by gear ratios and - mainly - door layout - M11 has got 2-2-2 door setup, early L11s had 2-2-2 too, from 1987 they had 2-0-2, like the OMSI version.

The map looks cool, but it's too flat for me

:/

I appreciate your work, but you should make some hills or something like that, flat maps become boring very fast.
    My opinion: 8.5/10

Worth downloading, I recommend it, especially because it's perfomance friendly. I operate Ikarus 250.93 on this map and I don't have any lags.

The main disadvantage is lack of good ZF sounds in 4HP500 version. Next thing is using bad quality sounds (marked as MDD10xxx.wav instead of MDD2156xxx.wav, which are, in spite of name, good quality sounds of D10 engine). The last: big textures affect perfomance. After resizing them (1/2 of original size, not all files) and giving them 256 colours, the texture folder is taking 20 MB instead of 220.
    My opinion: 6/10 - original, 9/10 after apllying changes listed above. Good job, CCV-520

:thumbsup:

It's first generation, not second.
    The sounds aren't real, Cummins engine wasn't available in first generation of SU15. There should be MAN D0826 instead.
    For those who don't know history of the model: it's Polish bus, successor of Neoplan N4020, which was German, but we have produced Neo in 1996-1999 in the same factory.
    Anyway, this one is next high quality model from Tatiana000. Great job.

Mercedes Vario sound mod by Solaris557 & MAN_SD200

Modification doesn't overwrite any original file, there's gonna appear a stand-alone bus to choose: Vario 812D Manual sound mod.

List of changes:
    - new engine sound (it's a bit modified sound mod of Vero by Solaris557)
    - rear driveaxle sound (similar to the one in reality)
    - real Vario performance (changed gearbox and engine).

How to install:
    Unpack archive, then put all files (except readme) to your Vario folder (for example: C:\m-r-software\Omsi\Vehicles\Mercedes Vario 812D )

Mod can be published anywhere, but only if all readme files (Polish, Russian and English) and info about authors (Solaris557 & kacper_IK160P vel MAN_SD200 vel vbusiarz) are included.

Links:
    1. Narod.ru
    2. Zippyshare.com
    3. Uploader.pl
    Have a nice trip!

MT means tuning, ßıÇ (JaMZ/YaMZ) means version of bus equipped with YaMZ 236 engine instead of Raba-MAN D2156 HM 6U in standard version.

Don't worry, your English is quite good (I'm able to understand it, so it's not as bad as you think). Download this patch by Skiv (link is under my message). And please someone put it into the first post with info about author.
    Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/676154/Zip/antrieb_manuaMercl.rar

Hello

As you know, almost every manual gearbox, especially in old buses, makes a typical noise in all gears. NOT rear axle, I mean gearbox, you can hear it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGWa9EIRJOI (the bus is starting firstly from 3rd gear, next is 4th, after stop at lights it starts from 2nd, then 3rd and 4th etc.) and here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRg-EcZOp48 (the bus is starting from 2nd gear and the gearbox noise is hearable till 5th gear, when it's being covered by rear axle noise, the last one is 6th, and then you hear only axle sound). How to make it hearable in OMSI too?

FRENZYMAX gonna be VERY pissed off

:D

Despite the fact that I also don't like vans imitating buses (they are incomfortable, stuffy and tight), this model is very well made except horrible sounds. Congratulations to author for making such great job. And crank windows - the best of the best!

Map is very good, on my crappy PC it runs smoothly everywhere except St. Ilsensee Betriebshof and St. Ilsensee ZOB. Greetings and big thanks for making St. Ilsensee better and better.

Why has it got so bad sounds? I hope that in 1.0 version it will sound like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRg-EcZOp48 On the video is Ikarus 256, but it has got the same components (Raba D2156 engine, Csepel-ZF S6-90U gearbox, Raba axle). I miss especially that gearbox whining when starting from 3rd gear and on the 4th gear (yes, in Poland a lot of drivers start from 3rd gear in buses equipped with this gearbox, like Jelcz PR110D, Jelcz T120, Jelcz L120, Autosan H10-11 and H10-12 etc.). Anyway, the bus (even now, with horrible sounds) is great and I hope that 1.0 version will be better.

DE:Mein Lieblingsbus ist Ikarus-Zemun IK-160P und HIER ist sein Bild.
    Er ist der Cousin von des Mercedes-Benz O305G und eines MAN SGxx0 (Türen und Laminaten in der Mitte sind identischen), und andere VÖV-Standardbusse (1. Generation) wie MAN SL200/SD200, Mercedes O305/O307, Ikarus 190 usw.
    EN: My favorite bus is the Ikarus-Zemun IK-160P and HERE is a picture of this bus.
    It's a cousin of Mercedes-Benz O305G and the MAN SGxx0 (door and interior laminates are identical), and other VÖV Standard buses (1st generation) like MAN SL200/SD200, Mercedes O305/O307, Ikarus 190 etc.