Posts by jeroenboxi11

The forum is in reduced operation. The Addon and Support forums remain open.
Please note that OMSI is no longer under development. Some of the developers are now working on a new simulator. Further information concerning the LOTUS-Simulator can be found here.
A community-lead successor to the OMSI forum will be linked here as soon as it is founded and ready.

Good evening;
    When I try to load the map (without busses) it gets stuck in the Loading AI screen...... Can someone help me?
    Greetings from Holland, Jeroen

Can´t be... otherwise it wouldn´t run into a Spline-not-found-error.... which one does it say??

Auch wenn es meist wenig hilft, kannst du bitte mal den Code bzw. Wortlaut der Meldung posten?

I get the errors:

Invalid track entry: 20_Muehl-Oeft, Nr. 83

AND

missing spline: Addon_Baustelle\Baustelle Seeb kaputter Asphalt.sli

And some smaller object errors, but that doesn't matter. The problem is that when i select a route, I get no tours to choose from.........

Zitat von »The BVGSolaris«

Bei mir ist der Track 20_83 (also Linie 20 und dann eine 83) "invalid".
    Wenn man nicht alle Add Ons installiert, kann man auch keine ordnungsgemäße Funktion erwarten

About the errors, I have 1 invalid entry, some missing objects, and 1 missing spline.......

Hallo alle: Ich habe ein fehler wenn ich die map lade: 0059BE61, lesen von adresse 00000000. Wie kann ich es auflöschen??
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello everybody: I have an error when i start the map: 0059BE61, lesen von adresse 00000000. How can I solve this?