Posts by B9TL_FAN

The forum is in reduced operation. The Addon and Support forums remain open.
Please note that OMSI is no longer under development. Some of the developers are now working on a new simulator. Further information concerning the LOTUS-Simulator can be found here.

Hi again Morphi,
    Not sure if you saw my earlier post, but in case you didn't, here it is:
    I am developing a mod for the Volvo B7L (Wright Eclipse 2), and in this mod I plan to update the sounds.
    Would it be possible for me to use the ZF sounds from your Neoplan N4016 Two door mod to enhance the sounds?
    Thank you very much in advance,
    B9TL_FAN

Hello Morphi.
    I am developing a mod for the Volvo B7L (Wright Eclipse 2), and in this mod I plan to update the sounds.
    Would it be possible for me to use the ZF sounds from your Neoplan N4016 Two door mod to enhance the sounds?
    Thank you very much in advance,
    B9TL_FAN

Will the standard bus be equipped with the EEV OM906HLa engine (ZF Ecolife) or the EEV OM457HLa engine (ZF Ecolife)? As far as I am aware, the OM906HLa with Ecolife was the standard build for the Facelift, and the OM457HLa was an option?

I take it you will still be using the IBIS unit from the original Citaro?
    I only ask, because I, like many others (I assume) would like to see some more mobitec fitted buses available. It would be a nice feature on the Citaro.
    The progress so far looks amazing! It's lovely to see the Citaro being made to 'Facelift' specification, and those seats look nice too. I also liked the choice you made to change the steering wheel.

Apologies if it has already been mentioned, but will you work on a Citaro K? Although I have never been on a Citaro outside the Isle of Man, it would be nice to see a shorter city bus around for OMSI.
    Great work so far! Really like the seats, very nice. You say you will use Morphi's mod, which engine is more popular within mainland Europe? We have OM906HLa engines here, paired with ZF Ecolife.