Posts by thesure

I was playing with OMSI 2 and blocked. It is not the first time it happens.

Mod: O307 + Tettau.
    SweetFX or others mods: No.
    Logfile:

Hi all.

I buy all DLC's for OMSI 2 in Steam, but I have a "fehler" error in Neuendorf.

Please, fix it. Don't work... (and not is free, i pay for this map and bus)

I think the "Soundbug" is not corrected, I played in Hamburg and cars are not heard (sometimes - Also sometimes do not hear too well in OMSI1 other. I use a Logitech G35.)

The game sometimes crashes, however I maintain 40-60fps with active Multithreading. (for me it's more stable with active Multithreading, without: I can not play)

Yesterday OMSI2 reinstalled and installed only the Add-Ons:
    Stadtbus O305 and Hamburg.

When playing in Neuendorf I could do it without problems, I went me out, then I went back and found this:

Get the same error on all buses, even eliminating them.

What do I think of OMSI2? I think it's the best bus simulator, I get angry, but I think within a year we can play properly.

The primary purpose would be to improve the stability of multithreading, sound and errors.

Greetings.

PS: I know it is the German-speaking area, but I found a similar topic in the English area. I do not know German. I think you can read me.

Hamburg is a very heavy map because of detailed city center and other texture details. I cannot also play that on night time, i use daytime and minimum settings.
    Please try again in daytime and min. settings of map- obj complexity. Probably this map is also too heavy for your pc too as mine ;) Even on powerful PC owners have FPS problems with it, who can make smooth video recordings on Youtube. Hope my proposal would help :)

Dear friend;

Hamburg is a very heavy map because of detailed city center and other texture details. I cannot also play that on night time, i use daytime and minimum settings.
    Please try again in daytime and min. settings of map- obj complexity. Probably this map is also too heavy for your pc too as mine ;) Even on powerful PC owners have FPS problems with it, who can make smooth video recordings on Youtube. Hope my proposal would help :)

Thanks for your help. :)

The map works well in some areas is a bit heavy.

I'll try.