Beiträge von FuturzMinion

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

I've tried installing Mainz several times, and each time it doesn't want to work. I'm installing both packages, and the patches, and I'm putting them into the OMSI folder properly. But every time I load it up, nothing shows up, just an empty skybox. What did I do?

MTA,
    where did you download the RTS?

The NL202 repaints are done, which finishes up your order, FuturzMinion. Now about this AI list, do you want it to incorporate the NL202 and SD200 as well, or just the SD202 and Urbino?

Thank you for the repaints. If you could make me an AI list that has the Urbino, SD200, SD202 and the NL202? I tried and it did nothing.

*EDIT* Would it be possible if you could maybe make an MB407 in BVG beige? If not, don't worry.

Yes, please. Same for the M&R NL202 too. Also, I added the SD200 to the ailist manually, yet still got nothing. Only the D92 and the Urbino spawn, but it is usually only 2 D92's and a ton of Urbino's.

Seems like you are missing this AI car. Either it isn't installed or the folder structure isn't correct. Make shure it's in the folders shown in the error. Also look in your sceneryobjects folder if you've accidentially copied it in there instead of the vehicles folder. If you don't have it at all try searching for it on our forum, HKBF (if possible without being approved) or on google via the filename "Toyota_parked_Hiace.sco"

EDIT: The file might also be corrupted, so if it's in the right place, try redownloading it.

I re-downloaded it, and the map works PERFECTLY now! Thank you so much for your help!

Re-install Great Grundorf 2, run it, after it's loaded and you only see sky close OMSI 2 and post your logfile

:)

Alright.
    *EDIT* I got the logfile. I would've done this on HKBF but they never approved me and I applied like 2 weeks ago.

There you go.

nst

I see. You actually only need to do that if the maps don't work in OMSI 2 out of the box to condert them to the OMSI 2 format. So if you are already using the OMSI 2 version of the map there should be no need for the editor.

Now, are there any erorrs when you try loading the Great Grundorf map? Do other mod maps or the original maps work ingame?
    Please also try to start Geart Grundorf again (maybe after a fresh intall) and then post your logfile.txt file here in a spoiler, see http://www.omnibussimulator.de…age=Thread&threadID=22514 (it's only in german but maybe it helps you).

So, re-install GG2 or OMSI 2? And run GG2 to get the logfile?