Beiträge von Been

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hi,

First of all thanks for your answer! So I have an articulated bus, with two doors at the front and two doors at the trailer. As it already known passengers cannot enter the bus using the door at the trailer. But, some users have discovered a compromise to bypass this problem! They just modify the path and the passengercabin of the front part of the bus as it would have three or four doors. This comes at cost that passengers are seen clipping through parts of the bus but I can live with that!

Best regards,

Been

Hello,

I would like to modify the path.cfg of a bus so that I can add another entrypoint for a third door. Unfortunately I cannot make it work as the end result is a mess. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

First of all, thanks for the mod! Unfortunately, when I press the save button while trying to create the vehicle numbers and the repaints as seen in the last two screenshots that you uploaded, nothing happens. Is there a chance that I am doing something wrong? Thanks in advance

With best regards,

Been

setra315_HAV Vielen Dank fuer deine schnelle Antwort!!!

Jetzt ich habe noch zwei Probleme:

1: Das knopf funktioniert wie das originales (Turknopf)

2: Wie kann ich die richtige koordinaten eingeben.

Vielen Dank nocheinmal!!

P.S Das Schnitt von model.cfg

Hallo,

Ich habe versucht mit eine Daueranimation ein neues Knopf im Dashboard einzufugen. Das hat prima funktioniert! Meine Frage ist, wie kann ich das Knopf einstellen dass wenn das Dashboard vorstellt wird, das Knopf geht auch mit.

Vielen Dank im Voraus und Entschuldigung fuer meine schlechte Deutsch

Hallo,

Ich habe versucht ein blinkendes Türknopf zu erstellen, leider habe ich keine Erfolg. Konnte Jemand mir helfen? Das Script abschnitt sieht so aus.

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Hi,

I actually managed to make it work. Thanks for the tip.

Edit: nemeza

Could you please tell me what is the equivalent of (doorEntriegelung_xx) in the Morphi scripts for the facelift?

Thanks in advance

Hallo,

Ich versuche den viertürigen Man von der Stadtbusfamilie zu modifizieren. Was ich tun möchte ist, dass, wenn ein Passagier einen Halt anfordert, der entsprechende Türknopf blinkt. Das gleiche system gibt es in den Jelcz M185M. Ich habe es geschafft, es falsch arbeiten zu lassen, da der dritte Türknopf nie blinkt

Ich füge den Teil des Skripts an, den ich geändert habe, um dieses System zu implementieren

Vielen Dank im Voraus
    Been

Hello,

I am trying to modify the four door Man from the Stadtbusfamillie. What i want to do is that when a passenger requests for a stop the correspondent door button flashes. The same thing is in the Jelcz M185M. I have managed to make it work incorrectly as the third door button never flashes

I am attaching the part of the script that i changed in order to implement this system

Any help will be appreciated
    Been