Beiträge von yjwoo

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hi,

As you all know that both OMSI 1 and 2 had a live weather issue perviously, the issue on OMSI 2 has been fixed. I was using an temporary solution for OMSI 1, but that way didn't work any more. Any one can help and let me know how to fix this manually? I really like OMSI 1 more than OMSI 2.

Thank you.

Hi,

The map is created by myself in OMSI1. I copied all related files to OMSI2, but it didn't work. The maps worked in OMSI2 before. I added more objects and splines recently since it is a WIP map. I tried running the map via normal mode and editor mode. I checked the log file and I can not find useful information in it. Really need help from you guys.

Thank you very much.

attached is the log file.

It seems lots of stuff is missing.

your map is the best real map I ever see, i have played the 0.2 version for a long time. on the other side, I learn a lot from your map and i am making a real on my own now. it will be great if you can add me on skype or other IM. i would like to have some discussion of creating a new map with you. Looking forward reply from you.