Beiträge von omsiplayer300

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

omsi 1 shows this message 0056A97E but when i load it on the editor its fine is it a ai error

my log file below in the spoiler

OMSI 1

I also suffer from this issue however the FPS are about the same versus the previous versions however the loading of different tiles can drastically slow OMSI down! I have notice that the problem has became a bit more prevalent in 2.2.036 versus the other versions. great grundorf v2 would literally lock up/freeze for about 10 seconds before resuming. It does have train AIs on that map, though. Not entirely too sure if that is a factor or not but it is notable and should be investigated.

Also I get a whole lot of Fehler bei Bereichsprüfung: CV.Calculate - J3 issues as well from looking within the log file. No idea how to remedy that issue.

ah everyone is struggling since this update hopefully the omsi 2 team gets a update 2.3 to fix this before i used to get 30-50 fps on great grundorf v2 now only 10 fps on even on the lowest settings

:!:

i have investigated and the train had nothing to do with this

1st Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?
    omsi 2

2nd How often does the problem occur? How does the problem appear? (Error message, but OMSI stays playable / crash / freeze / ...)
    all the time its unplayable since 2.2.32 update i get 10 fps only when i used to get 30-40 fps
    3rd What did you do before the problem occurs? (Place a new bus / activate scheduled driving /...)
    i just loaded the map and it starts
    4th Which content do you use? (Maps, buses, ...)
    maps like winsenburg great grundorf v2 malny v2 gladbeck 2016
    5th Which mods or plugins do you use? (SweetFX, ...)
    cff explorer 4gb ram patch razor cortex
    6th Logfile inside a spoiler.
    my log file is to massive to post it will go other the post word limit i will post a link https://www.dropbox.com/s/hs4m2ogm4r4ekze/logfile.txt?dl=0
    7th System information (Operating system, RAM, CPU, graphics adapter, ...)
    i got a intel 15 3.8ghz quad core processor 7 gb intel hd graphics dell e6520 windows 7 professional