Hello! Recently I had the idea to build some streetobjects found in Sofia but it was difficult to find instructions in one place on how to create the model in Blender, how to write the script etc. So I decided to write a tutorial on the creation of a simple old bus stop sign. I hope it will help anyone trying to build objects for themselves.
Here is what exactly includes the tutorial:
- How to create the object in Blender
- How to link a texture to the object
- How to export the object correctly in order to have working text fields
- Brief explanation on the .sco script
- All the resources used in the tutorial + the created object
Excuse me for my english, I'm not native speaker.