Posts by Unknown One

i'm currently facing problems with the solaris urbino 18 4 door variant. If anybody can help me troubleshoot, please do.

what is about a New York repaint?

The NYC Repaints were Done last year in Repaint Pack 1

I might think about it during the summer. Im currently very depleted and have other requests i have to do so i cant do it now.....

In other news....im going to announce a Repaint Pack Series for the RTS....starting on January 1st. It will deal with Private companies

whats the word on the last repaint pack getting worked on?

Repaint Pack 3?

It got released back in August, but repaint packs 1 and 2 are getting an update tonight.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/siah…%20Pack%201%20fix.7z?dl=0 (Repaint Pack 1 fix)

(Fixes an error with the NJ liveries; adds Select Bus Service and Green Bus Lines)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wf5j…%20Pack%202%20fix.7z?dl=0 (Repaint Pack 2 fix)

(Adds Maryland Transit and Brandon Transit)

@MT3306 I am just wondering if you are still doing repaints, and if so, would you be able to do me up some PEPSI wraps for the D40LF from Halifax Metro Transit back in 2009 .. They had 4 color schemes with the same design. I have a link to the pink one, and 2 links to the blue one.. and a single link to the others. It'd be really awesome if you were able to do it Thanks in advance..

Here are some links

He'll have to deny that request, as the D40LF and DE60LF addon bus doesnt include transparency in windows.

Don't mean to bother you again but could you please do a repaint of another bus company in Jamaica called the Jamaica Omnibus Services (JOS) using the New Flyer D40LF in the CNG mode? Did I get that right? The colors look like this. It's gonna be hard to see because the picture is of a very old bus. JOS preceded the JUTC who's repaint you gave me the other day. The bus is fully green with the big white letters on the side, J.O.S This is if you're able to get around to it as I don't wanna inconvenience you too much. Thanks for your time :)

http://treasurebeach.net/discus/messages/307/11959.jpg

Sorry, but that is not enough data to do a repaint of that caliber. Do you have a more close up pic.

Also MTA3306, thought the MO was to do North American repaints to give the other side a chance?

Repaint Pack #1 is almost complete.

The repaint pack will Include the following.

MTA Pack: Features the Modern Scheme on both the DE40LF and the DE60LF
    CATA Pack: Features the Pennsylvania "CATA" as well as the Michigan variant on both the DE40LF and the DE60LF
    NJT Pack: Features the Academy, Go Bus, and NJT Modern Schemes on both the DE40LF and the DE60LF
    MCT Pack: Features the Retro and Modern Scheme on the DE40LF
    MARTA Pack: Features the Retro and Modern Scheme on the DE40LF
    University of Michigan: Features the Classic scheme on the DE40LF. *Done by MattOnBoardBus2100
    YRT Pack: Features the Retro and Modern Scheme on the DE40LF
    VIVA Pack: Features the Modern Scheme on both the DE40LF and the DE60LF
    Airport JFK: Features current scheme on DE40LF
    LACMTA Pack: Features the Retro and Modern Scheme on both the DE40LF and the DE60LF

Repaint Pack #1 is almost complete.

The repaint pack will Include the following.

MTA Pack: Features the Modern Scheme on both the DE40LF and the DE60LF
    CATA Pack: Features the Pennsylvania "CATA" as well as the Michigan variant on both the DE40LF and the DE60LF
    NJT Pack: Features the Academy, Go Bus, and NJT Modern Schemes on both the DE40LF and the DE60LF
    MCT Pack: Features the Retro and Modern Scheme on the DE40LF
    MARTA Pack: Features the Retro and Modern Scheme on the DE40LF
    University of Michigan: Features the Classic scheme on the DE40LF. *Done by MattOnBoardBus2100
    YRT Pack: Features the Retro and Modern Scheme on the DE40LF
    VIVA Pack: Features the Modern Scheme on both the DE40LF and the DE60LF
    Airport JFK: Features current scheme on DE40LF
    LACMTA Pack: Features the Retro and Modern Scheme on both the DE40LF and the DE60LF

That's actually the CATA of State College, PA.

Could you do two Detroit DOT repaints-one with the black around the windows and one without?

Reference photos for one without (not mine):
    http://detroittransithistory.info/DD0T-1012_011-tg.jpg
    http://detroittransithistory.info/DDOT-1002_09-rj.jpg

The detroit request will be the third request I do

as you have to wait for me to finish the Bee-Line repaint. But I will surely get it done

Type of project: North American Bus Repaints

Name of project: North American Bus Repaints by Unknown One

Involved persons: Myself

Details: I wish to expand my creativity, and from seeing the lack of repaints for north america, i've decided to take the oppourtunity to make repaints

Copyright: Repaints are copywritten and will be watermarked

Pictures/videos: (self explaining)

Concerning constructive feedback:

I am receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me and must not diminish my work.
    Please write your feedback to my work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am are glad about any kind of compliment of my work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

I will continue to Make repaints until i get bored or i get incapacitated.

North American Repaint requests are first priority
    UK Repaint requests are secondary

If you have a request, I will do it. Just give the references