Posts by Teutonic

The forum is in reduced operation. The Addon and Support forums remain open.
Please note that OMSI is no longer under development. Some of the developers are now working on a new simulator. Further information concerning the LOTUS-Simulator can be found here.

Heres the log file:

Ok,so i downloaded both parts and all the extras (all 4 of them that is) but im still getting a large part of the terrain white and passengers wont enter my bus (yes i did adjust the Rollerblind via the menu and yes i did try it with different busses) can you please help me i am looking forward to driving

:D

The Man Lions City (solo) display doesnt work,not via the game menu and when i try to type it in the machine whenever i click on a number it doesnt type,none of the buttons work,so people dont even enter my bus,im not sure if there is the same issue with the G/GU versions,also,when your bus is on a stop you cant hear its engine sound from the outside

:(

All in all it is a good bus but i expected it to be better just like Helvete,and its a shame actaully,cause the outside model of the bus is beautiful,its much better than the old Lions City,but the drivers cabin,which is the most important part-not so much unfortunately (its still passable-i would give the cabin a 6.5/10),however I am still looking forward to the Lions City U and the Citaro,but i hope you fix these first (sounds and ticket machine)

:thumbsup:

What a beautiful bus,so anyways i am wondering what is there left to finish (sounds,scripts,model,texture)?
    Will it have a manual or automatic transmission?