Posts by Teutonic

The last couple of days i was working on the road from Bilo to Primošten,which is very dull working on.Meanwhile,my colleague form the OZX forum Fellowslothb started making croatian money for me-banknotes of 10 and 20 kunas,and coins of 10,20 and 50 lipas and 1,2 and 5 kunas:

The visible bug with the money and bus model overlapping is the buses fault,nothing to do with the money.

Even the AI vehicles act realistically:
    On pic no.1 we can see our mate from Split driving a merc,he was driving slow on the entire route,but whenever i tried overtaking he would speed up,so i had to go illegal to get rid of him:

On pic no.2 we have what is typical on the Adriatic road-a family from herzegovina driving a black golf 2 visiting their relatives in Dalmatia.They probably have a couple of living lambs to kill n eat later so thats the reason theyre driving this slow.

And finally-my favourite on pic no.3,our dude from Šibenik which has a debt of several hundreds of thousands kuna,but still manages to buy a new Seat Altea (probably on 36 monthly rates).

drummer1705

Well the town is planned to look like Primošten,with the same island look and architecture,but im just gonna use random objects (not default OMSI ones but ones that i find on sketchup and which are very good).
    All of the other towns are made up and have nothing to do with their real counterparts.

Type of project: Map

Name of project: Dalmacija Fictional v1.1.1

Involved persons: Teutonic (map and converting objects),amalok95(technical help)

External aid required: No.

Estimated construction time: v1.1.1 has been released,v1.2 is WIP -You can download v1 on our facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/50751…462146263/?type=3&theater

Details: The map is placed within the Croatian seaside and it is fictional,the first release has 3 suburban routes:

PRIMOŠTEN-Bilo-Cesarica-Donje Polje-ZELENGRAD (cca 35-40 minutes)

PRIMOŠTEN-Bilo-CESARICA (cca 15 mins)

PRIMOŠTEN-AURORA NIGHTCLUB (cca 2-3 km-nighttime route)

Pictures/videos:
    Road below Zelengrad

Tight Curve

Beautiful vista

Gas station

The view

Old watertower

Curves

Roadside Restaurant

Some more pics

Concerning constructive feedback:

We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt us and must not diminish our work.
    Please write your feedback to our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since we are glad about any kind of compliment of our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

Heres the log file:

Ok,so i downloaded both parts and all the extras (all 4 of them that is) but im still getting a large part of the terrain white and passengers wont enter my bus (yes i did adjust the Rollerblind via the menu and yes i did try it with different busses) can you please help me i am looking forward to driving :D

Hello,i am currently making a real croatian map with 1 suburban routes and i would need some help with modelling and texturing buildings.
    If anyone is willing to help (i need a couple of trees,traffic signs and intersections too) please post here on send me a PM
    Thanks

The Man Lions City (solo) display doesnt work,not via the game menu and when i try to type it in the machine whenever i click on a number it doesnt type,none of the buttons work,so people dont even enter my bus,im not sure if there is the same issue with the G/GU versions,also,when your bus is on a stop you cant hear its engine sound from the outside :(
    All in all it is a good bus but i expected it to be better just like Helvete,and its a shame actaully,cause the outside model of the bus is beautiful,its much better than the old Lions City,but the drivers cabin,which is the most important part-not so much unfortunately (its still passable-i would give the cabin a 6.5/10),however I am still looking forward to the Lions City U and the Citaro,but i hope you fix these first (sounds and ticket machine) :thumbsup: