Beiträge von KMSzczecin

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

English:

Type of project: map (fictional)
    Name of project: Golczewo.
    Involved persons: KMSzczecin.
    Download: Boom!

Details:
    Today is the day. I spend my first map, which I'm not ashamed of. Golczewo.

Basic description (more in readme)
    Golczewo is a small, fictitious town with public transport operated by the city of Szczecin. On the map we will be able to cross the Route 84 from the Galeria Polnoc through a housing estate, fields, forests, Koranowo to the Borsucza stop. The map is 100% fictional with small references to real Szczecin places.

The line available on the map is less than 7km and according to the schedule it can be crossed in 14-15 minutes.

To get passengers to the bus correctly, select the .hof Golczewo 0.5 file and then enter:

Line: 08400
    Route: 01 - Galeria Polnoc; 02 - Koranowo Borsucza. Routes 03 and 04 are the same directions with duplicate announcements.

IMPORTANT: After the installation you have to open the folder "...\Sceneryobjects\" and change the name of the folder "billboardy łomża" to "billboardy lomza".
    ---

Deutsch (by Michel Wagner):

Art des Projekts: Map, fiktiv
    Name des Projekts: Golczewo v0.5
    Involvierte Personen: KMSzczecin
    Download: Boom!

Details:
    Heute ist es soweit! Ich präsentiere mit Stolz meine erste Karte für OMSI 2: GOLCZEWO!

Zur Karte:
    Golczewo ist eine kleine fiktive Stadt, die von Stettin aus bedient wird. Auf der Karte kann die Linie 84 gefahren werden, die vom Shoppingcenter "Galeria Polnoc" in Golczewo nach Koranowo Borsucza führt. Die Strecke führt an kleinen Anwesen mit freistehenden Häusern vorbei, weiter durch Wälder und Felder und an einem Krankenhaus entlang.

Die Linie ist knapp 7km lang und man benötigt ca. 15 Minuten für eine Fahrt von A nach B.

Im Spiel muss bei der Wahl der HOF-Datei "Golczewo 0.5" ausgewählt werden. Als Linie muss man im IBIS/ATRON/ETC. dann die 08400 eingeben.

Funktionierende Routen sind:
    • 01 nach Galeria Polnoc
    • 02 nach Koranowo Borsucza
    • 03 nach Galeria Polnoc (doppelte Ansagen)
    • 04 nach Koranowo Borsucza (doppelte Ansagen)

WICHTIG: Geht nach der Installation in den Ordner "...\Sceneryobjects\" und nennt dort den Ordner "billboardy łomża" in "billboardy lomza" um.

Hello!

I would like to announce that AI traffic to the map is now ready. Last patches and timetables have been made. The map should show around the second week of August, unless everything goes faster with the tests, so it's possible that the map on your hard drives will remain in the first week of next month.

Regards,
    KMSzczecin

:)

Type of project: Fictional map.

Name of project: Golczewo 1.0

Involved persons: KMSzczecin

Details:
    Hello.

I would like to present my map today - Golczewo (polish map). On the map you will be able to cross the line 84 from Galeria "Północ" in Golczewo to the Barki city, line 94 from Barki to school at Raptowskiego street, 96 from Żołnierzy Wyklętych roundabout to railway station, night line 537 from Koranowo city to school at Raptowskiego and a tram line 15, from Koranowo Osiedlowa stop to railway station. Often we'll drive through places inspiried by real places in Szczecin and other polish cities.

I wish you a nice show.

Lines in version 1.0 (planned):
    :bus: 84 - Galeria Północ <=> Barki
    :bus: 94 - Raptowskiego Szkoła <=> Barki
    :bus: 537 - Koranowo <=> Barki <=> Raptowskiego Szkoła (night line, all stops on request)
    :tram: 15 - Koranowo Osiedlowa - Dworzec PKP (tram short line).

:bus: 70 - Galeria Północ <=> Koronna (express line).

Pictures/videos:

You can find photos/videos here, page will be updated. Wait for video from all places at Golczewo, on screens you can see only 10% of the map.

Older photos (Strefa-OMSI) [PL]

Regards,
    KMSzczecin.

Download this objects:
    Sceneryobjects\Bartjk objects\Busbord -Gouvernement-\Busbord.sco
    Sceneryobjects\Bartjk objects\Busbord -Gouvernement 2-\Busbord.sco

Regards,
    KMSzczecin.

Hi.
    I have a problem with trams. When I try to create a path to make the timetable, after setting the first track editor jams. I tried to do it on versions 2.2.032 and 2.3.004. OMSI 2 Steam Edition.

Thanks for all help. Sorry for my English

:)

Regards,
    KMSzczecin.

Logfile:

Hello.

Is there a chance that they will return to OMSI 2 horn in cars AI (such as OMSI 1)? It doesn't work in OMSI 2. Please reply. If I wrote in the wrong section, sorry.

Regards,
    KMSzczecin.