Beiträge von Yannick1609

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

First, your map looks great on pictures, that's the only what i can see on this map, because when i load the map, there are only sky textures, nothing else. This is the only map where i have this problem with. I tried reinstalling the game, the map, the needed addons etc. And nothing helped.

This is my logfile.

Sorry for posting in English, but this is the best way i can ask questions.

Post your logfile in a spoiler, otherwise we can only guess.

Sorry for posting in English, but on the Englsih forum, nobody awnsers.

I have the problem, when i install simple streets, I start a game without buses (like sitting or the autobahn map). I get errors that the addon simple streets is not installed. And when i denied these errors, the game starts with no tiles, only some sky textures.
    I have this problem also on others maps.

Sorry for posting in English, but on the Englsih forum, nobody awnsers.

I have the problem, when i install simple streets, the map and then start my game without buses. I get errors that the addon simple streets is not installed. And when i denied these errors, the game starts with no tiles, only some sky textures.
    I have this problem also on others maps. But also with this one.

In the picture below you can see which error it is and it appears only when I try to drive the route 661 or the 662 on several parts of the map.

I hope someone can help. I can provide more info if needed.

This is my log:

I have a problem with the map Sittingen V1.3 from Bluescreen. When i want to play, some tiles don't load. The tiles are just an empty spaces on the map.

Some people have the same problem. Like in the video below.

http://youtu.be/fCHv4RwMo60?t=10m19s

I hope someone can help. I tried the german forum. But my german/translator isn't that good.

My log:

Thanks if you can help.