Beiträge von Moskie

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

It also doesn't help that some of the hyperlinks don't go to the right threads/downloads. Furthermore there are many dependencies that are not provided or linked to, not to mention that to get them is very complicated - so much so that I gave up. I shouldn't have to go looking for previous versions of a map or have to download other maps that I'm not interested in in order to get this map.

I have to say, judging from videos I have seen and also from other reviews, this sadly isn't a map I'd be interested in either. This is no dig at the creator as I simply don't have enough information to make my own criticisms fully, I just don't feel it's to my taste.

Hi there,

I have the following objects missing, and cannot find them in any downloads in the list.

Sceneryobjects\CreativeAddonMakers\CAM_Fahrrad.sco

Sceneryobjects\CreativeAddonMakers\CAM_FahrradAbstell.sco

Sceneryobjects\Herr-Z\Zubehoer\MFG\MFG18.sco

Sceneryobjects\Herr-Z\Zubehoer\MFG\MFG18_grafitti.sco

Sceneryobjects\Herr-Z\Zubehoer\MFG\MFG18_os.sco

Sceneryobjects\MABEG_Ersatzhaltestelle_FW\MABEG_ErsatzHST.sco

Sceneryobjects\Static_Vehicles_RUE\VHA3202D.sco

Sceneryobjects\Static_Vehicles_RUE\VHA3203D.sco

Vehicles\HH109_S-Bahn BR474\zzzObjekt - BR747.sco

Vehicles\Mercedes_Sprinter_II\parked_Mercedes_Sprinter_II_long.sco

Vehicles\Mercedes_Sprinter_II\parked_Mercedes_Sprinter_II_mid.sco

Vehicles\Mercedes_Sprinter_II\parked_Mercedes_Sprinter_II_short.sco