Beiträge von T2F2C

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hi,

I don't understand scripts very well, but I would recommend you to check Ettbruck and Waldhofen.

Ettbruck have objects which appear in specific days/seasons like a skiers or people, tables, chairs and parasols next to the pub in the summer (near Ettbruck Bf).

Waldhofen has flea markets on Waldhofen Bf which appears only on Sundays I think.

Anyway, I hope someone will help you more with specific settings in scripts, etc.

When you increase distance of loaded tiles, the game should run worse, because OMSI has to load more tiles and even more resources (objects, textures, splines, polygons, ...).

But we can discuss about your settings, because OMSI can reduce number of loaded tiles between some FPS (min/max).

Anyway, OMSI is very complex in these things and I/we can only speculate about what more things influence FPS, like drawing distance of objects and more...

The best way to find your optimal settings is testing over and over again.

Vehicles\HH109_S-Bahn BR474\zzzObjekt - BR747.sco

is available in old Ahlheim&Laurenzbach.

I have freeware VanHool Generation, but still missing these as other people:

Sceneryobjects\Static_Vehicles_RUE\VHA3202D.sco

Sceneryobjects\Static_Vehicles_RUE\VHA3203D.sco

Hello Carda

At first, next time It´s better to write on PeDePe forum - there you will get official support because I think neverbody from PeDePe Team visit this forum.

Anyway I helped PeDePe with generating minimap for Ruhrau V2 and now should be complete and work on 99% (1% can´t be generated). If you see any missing tiles, write on PeDePe forum specific place + line and I will try to figure it. But as I said something can´t be generated.

PS: OmniNavigation in BBS is same as separately OmniNavigation.

Please, don´t compare tiles on OmniNavigation with map! These tile maybe exists and there can be some splines and objects but when I generated roadmap for Ruhrau V2 I must convert tile by tile to new map and some tiles are simply an "extra". In the real the map may not contain these tiles. Unfortunately some tiles cannot OMSI 2 generated and on these tiles can be some way for a bus.

And when I leave these tiles black in OmniNavigation, It will show you route instead of nothing.

I don´t know If somebody there mentioned these problems but I found some missing files.

1) Some of objects doesn´t have o3d file:

Missing o3d files:

- Sceneryobjects\karsten-velbert\NGG Andi\Haltestellen\model\haltestelle_stein_infotafel.o3d

- Sceneryobjects\karsten-velbert\J-Attack\Verkehrszeichen\model\625-10 Kurvenleittafel links - stange.o3d

- Sceneryobjects\karsten-velbert\J-Attack\Verkehrszeichen\model\625-20 Kurvenleittafel rechts - stange.o3d

2) Letter ß in file names causing problems with missing files because OMSI can´t read this letter (this depends on some things)

- Sceneryobjects\DavidM-Objekte\Schilder Kraftfahrtstra+ƒe.sco (OMSI replaced ß with +f and my OMSI keep reporting is as missing folder...)

3) As you mean in readme, there are problems with first busstop. Will you do something with these problems? It´s really frustrating when we must everytime cancel timetable and start it again with every new tour on same line.

Solution is make basic Track+Trip, not only Trip but I know that cost too much time to rework it...

Keep doing this great job. I love this map :)

Name of project: Linienpack für/Line pack for Ahlheim&Laurenzbach Updated

Involved persons: Me (T2F2C)

Project details: Line pack bring you some of old lines, for example 23 to Stadttor or "ALX" to Laurenzbach (with changes in routes). Also you can drive other 4 new lines - AE, 23, NE47, NE48 and E.

This modification was created for Ahlheim&Laurenzbach Updated (you can download it on webdisk)!

This mod brings:

AE: Ahlheim Hbf - Derenhofen - Laurenzbach Hbf - Flughafen (~50 min)

E: Ahlheim Hbf - ICB-Halle (only on Saturday)(~10 min)

23: Ahlheim Hbf - Laurenzbach Hbf - Willy-Brandt-Platz - Westende (~75 min)

NE47: Ahlheim Hbf - Wheiler See (~40 min)

NE48:

• Flughafen - Laurenzbach Hbf - Ahlheim Hbf (~55 min, direct line)
    • Flughafen - Laurenzbach Hbf - Schnatenberg - Banscheid - Derenhofen - Ahlheim Hbf (~85 min)

For proper functionality you need:

Ahlheim&Laurenzbach Updated

Hamburg Tag&Nacht

* Modification doesn´t rewrite any basic files from map

Download link: https://reboot.omsi-webdisk.de…for-a-l-updated/#overview

- Neue Fahrpläne sind ab dem 01.01.2020 fahrbar! Lesen Sie vor der Installation die ReadMe!