Beiträge von Foreigner037

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Das kann ich leider nicht machen. Der Grund liegt darin, dass mein Komputer oder etwas Anderes dass ich nicht kenne kein Deutsch unterstütz. Dass macht alle Filenamen, die speziale Symbole haben, ?,д,ь zu haben was die Karte komplett bricht. Ich brauche mindestens eine Stunde um Alles mit Notepad++ zu reparieren.

Wie viel FPS haben sie bei dieser Karte? Bei mir mit GTX650Ti, 6GB RAM und Q6600 schankeln sie zwischen 13 und 20 trodzdem vieler Verscuche, sie zu erhöen. Ich habe den 4GB Patch wieder installiert und auch mit optionen "Lemmental Einstellungen" und "PC von 2006" probiert, aber nichts. Ein bisschen Hilfe?

Der Grund liegt darin:

Entweder fehlen diese objekte völlig oder sind sie falsch gennant sodass OMSI sie nicht lesen kann.

Now can someone please tell me what kind of genius decided to name the files using the german special characters. To this guy: I despise you so much at this point. Because of you i've spent over an hour now renaming all the files so they can be read by my computer and haven't even started the map.

Ich brauche hilfe von ihnen/I need help from you.

I need help. For some reason when a passenger gets on they get stuck at tickets. What i mean is that they won't give me any money so i can't give them the ticket and change.

Edit:
    Nevermind, found the problem. I haven't installed the gcW Euro addon.

Nemolus objekte umbenennen.

Wie soll ich sie nennen? Ich habe versucht statt straße strace zu schreiben, aber dann gibt es mir diese fehler:
    Sceneryobjects\Nemolus Objekte\Verkehrszeichen\model\VZ_OhneMast_Vorfahrtstrace.o3d – o3d reading failed - Could not read the o3d file! Die angegebene Datei wurde nicht gefunden

Hier:
    Ich habe die Option gewählt, die ganze map am start zu laden.
    Auch habe ich fast nichts zu den karte gemacht, nur sie kopiert und die addons installiert. Weil mein komputer symbole wie ö, ä, ü und ß nicht lesen kann, musste ich ein paar objekte umbennen um die probleme zu lösen. Ich spreche über die Nemolus Objekte. Manche heißen wie VZ Mast Vorfahrtstraße, damit habe ich so viele probleme.

Ich brauche hilfe. Hab die Karte ausgelöscht und neu kopiert, aber wenn ich es wähle:

Hab alles dreimal durchgesehen, alle benötigte addons sind da.
    Hier ist die logfile
    Und leute fragen mich warum ich deutsche mods hasse. Niemand rechnet damit, dass manche leutes PCs auf andere sprachen sind

Thank you very much for spending some time on trying to help me. I will try this and report here later if it works

:)

EDIT: Oh man, i cannot thank you enough. It actually worked. It took me some time and swearing but i actually managed to make the map work. Thank you so much again.

EDIT2: So, i have cleared the problems with the map. But now i have another problem: the game is freezing when trying to load the AI. I took a look in the logfile, where it said that MAN_EN92.main.bus and Setra_UL something Automatic.bus were invalid. I looked in the Vehicles folder and couldnt find them. I deleted those two frome ailists.cfg, but i got an error saying that MAV zug is also invalid.I looked again, and it was there. I suspect that the MAV folder has a strange name, but i can't replace it in notepad.

Yet another EDIT: I am happy to report that i have managed to get the map working. I had to replace every single error. When i did it, the textures showed up, but it was crashing at loading the AI, so i just went into ailist.cfg and deleted the problem ones (a man_en92, a setra automatic and the train) and then it worked. I could spawn a bus and drive, but then, another problem: the road wasn't fully loaded so i fell trough it. I looked trough the log file yet again and decided that a texture missing from mesh file (o3d) was causing it. So i went into the sco file with notepad ++ and reversed the name of the missing texture. I still don't know why did this work, but when i entered again, the map was fully loaded, altrough i still got the error in the log. OMSI2 can be pretty unpredictable i guess. Anyway, i want to thank so much to lexiu123 who gave me the idea with Notepad++, because now i am able to play the rest of the maps that i downloaded without worrying that i will get the so called "Blue Screen" (if i have the patience to replace them

:D

). Thanks again.

Oh that's bad. There is a another way but it will need a little bit more work.

But first I had some questions. What's the language of your Windows ? At second did you have "Notepad++" ?

Well, i my default setting is Bulgarian, which is Cyrillic. But i also downloaded the german keyboard but i don't know if that actually changes anything.
    Second, i had Notepad++ back when i had Windows 7, but i deleted it. It isn't hard to download anyway