Beiträge von TMG

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hello Community,

I was scouring the manual, the Gladbeck forums for an IBIS code list for non Gladbeck relative buses however I had no luck. Does anyone have the IBIS codes list?

Regards

Hello,

I have tried disabling that but it does not seem to work for mouse control.

:(

----

The main problem is with the Chicago Downtown Bus because anything over 10KPH causes a great change in the wheel turning.

Regards

Hello,

Whenever I try to steer the bus at mid to high speeds using the "Mouse Control" the steering wheel is turned back toward the center as I increase speed and turns harder when I decrease speed. However when I use the keyboard controls; this does not happen and it allows me to turn the bus at its normal radius. Is there a way to disable to centering force for the steering wheel?

Regards

Hello,

I have the Berlin X10 mod and I was looking through the manual for the difference in variations between the DD05-DD09 however I could not find anything.

Does anyone know the difference between the models?

Thanks in Advance,
    Regards

Hi,

I am having an issue where some tiles load and others do not. (see picture) http://i.imgur.com/8jvclRQ.jpg?1

Map Tools

Omsi Log

Any help is appreciated and
    Thanks in Advance!

Hello,

I am wondering what the mode selector button on the Allison PBS will do? I know on most real life Allison transmission it is an "economy mode" however this one says "performance". Does it change how the transmission shifts?

Thank You

Hello,

I only speak english, can someone help?

So I used Map Tools to check for Missing Objects and Splines there were none.

So I go to load up the map and I cannot even find the map on the selection list.

Thank You In Advance

Hello Sir,

So I have diagnosed my missing objects problem now I have no missing objects at all. However my screen is still all blue with a small sun. (No Map)

Map Tools Log:

Omsi 2 Log:

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello, I am missing 2 objects, what mod is this?

This rest of the map verifies fine

Sceneryobjects \ BMO objects \ BMOTree's \ Busch2.sco
    Sceneryobjects \ BMO objects \ BMOTree's \ Busch3.sco

Also, where do I find the .HOF route files?

Thanks,

Do we have a manual PDF on how to properly use this bus? I did not see a read me in the file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks