Beiträge von Tom Wright

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hello,

I recently got back into OMSI after downloading the London DLC!

I just did a drive at dusk and noticed this strange effect relating to the Sun Glow Effect. There are two semi transparent boxes of light which follow the sun when you move the camera, as can be seen in this screenshot, like some kind of weird filter where you can see the edges.

If I turn off the Sun Glow Effect, they disappear. Does everyone see this/is it a bug or something with my system?

Thanks

Tom

Extra info:

1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?

OMSI 2 + London DLC

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...)

All the time

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...)

Driving at dusk and facing the sun.

4. Which content was used? (Map, busses, ...)

London DLC

5. Which mods or plugins were used? (SweetFX, ...)

None

6. Logfile in spoiler or attached

Attached

7. System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...)

Windows 10. Intel Core i7 4770k 4.3GHz, 16GB RAM DDR3, GTX1060 6GB.

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(18,04 kB, 92 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Hi,

I am having a problem with Morphi's sound mod for the Citaro. Whichever model I drive, I am getting a 'Fehler Bei Bereichsprufung error' or Range Check error, whenever I close the passenger doors. If I don't operate the doors, I don't get the error. This eventually leads to a crash of OMSI 2.

Here is my logfile showing the error

I have installed the Hotfix but this didn't fix it.

Please can you help.

Thanks

I have identified that I only get the Range Check Error and crash if I operate the front doors at any point. If I spawn the bus (any variant of the modded O530) I can drive it for as long as I like with no error until I open the front doors. After I close them and start driving I will get the error.

Any ideas why the front doors seem to be causing this?

Ich habe erkannt, dass ich nur den Bereich prüfen Fehler und Crash, wenn ich arbeiten die vorderen Türen an jeder beliebigen Stelle. Wenn ich laichen mit dem Bus (jede Variante der modded O530) ist es für mich, solange Ich mag ohne Fehler bis ich öffnen Sie die Fronttüren zu fahren. Nachdem ich schließen Sie sie und starten Sie fahren werde ich die Fehlermeldung erhalten.

Irgendwelche Ideen, warum die vorderen Türen scheinen die Ursache sein?

Hi, it looks like you have the exact same error as me, please could you tell me how you fixed it? I don't have v3.5, only v4.

Thanks

Hi,

I downloaded the Citaro and your sound Mod yesterday however I can't drive any of the modded variants without running into a 'Fehler Bei Bereichsprufung CV.Calculate J3' error after a few seconds of driving. I have installed the hotfix too but still unable to drive. This is on the Grundorf map. The regular unmodded Citaro works fine.

Here is my logfile showing the error:

Please help!