Beiträge von DSR1984

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hi guys!

For the first time ever, I've entered in the adventure of modifying a gearbox .osc file, in this case the "ZF-Ecomat-B5.osc" one created by Rüdiger and edited by Morphi.

My purpose is to edit the necessary parameters in order to minimize the limiter when you go out any stop which is uphill, like Dawbroki (of Project Szczecin). On selected gears, the bus moves properly, but I've troubles on converter gears (1th and 2nd).

On any bus who has this gearbox file, once stopped, you need to go "pedal to the floor" if you want to move the bus easily (always before passing to selected gear), instead of 25% of gas on straight. I know lots of bus drivers who told me that on uphill they need to push up to 60-70% to move easily the bus.

I want to know what parameters must I play to obtain better results. Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot!

Hi guys! (and really sorry because I don't speak german yet ;()

I would let you show the brand new video about Setra S319UL (2 units) I've did.

My purpose is to use the same setup on the S315NF once it is released. I hope you like it.

The gearbox sounds in this video from the Euro3 engine are coming from a real S315NF ;)

Hi all!

Excuse me because I don't speak german, but I need your help.
    As you know, I'm creating a MOD for the O405N model. I've created some .org files inside the "HH109_Stadtbus_HHA" folder (referencing to 10xx, 11xx and 12xx series, each one with his "Kennz_..." file).
    As I've created up to now the 10xx and 12xx .bus files, I've put their registrations as it follows:

(example for the 12xx.bus version)

I contrast this data with the HHA_Stadtbus_96.bus file contents and I see this setup is correct (once the regs and kennz files are really verified -90 entries each-). OK, When OMSI 2 loads this bus, it doesn't load these registrations (it puts really the ones coming from 13xx/14xx automatically).
    I don't understand anything, so I need your help. What can I do now?

Greetings!

PD: This is the last movie uploaded

:)