Beiträge von DereX77

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hello gamers!

Today I decided to reinstall this map after changing my setup and because I had a great experience of this map at her begening BUT...

I have some issue with the skin for the Mercedes-Benz 0530 (G) Modded

I the files called "OMSI2_LemmentalV3.0.8" there is two types of repaint for the Mercedes-Benz 0530 (G) Modded called "Lemmental V3" anb "RVL"

And my main issues are about the Lemmental V3 one

One the first screenshot you can see a 0530 G (CNG) with the "Lemmental V3" skin appearing completely white...

and on the second screenshot the same buse with the "RVL" skin

I have the same issue with the non Gelenk 0530 Modded.

I don't know where does it come from but it's quite frustrating.

Thank you so much for your help and good evening all

PS; If somebody can share me a link for RVL repaint (for the Facelit version) it will be very cool

Hello everybody,

Today I build and install my new stetup:

CPU:Ryzen 2600

Ram: 16 Go

GPU: GTX 1660 XC ULTRA EVGA

But sadly, Omsi has serious lag and FPS drop (on berlin I'm am between 20-30FPS) and lower some times.

It's very frustrating when I know that I can play at War Thunder in Full graphic settings.

I manage the graphic option, but don't seems to change something.

Thank you for your help and have a good night.

Thank you for your help and you fast answer.

Yeah in the logfil I noticed too the quote of "Solaris etc..." so yeah...sadly I don't have the addon....

Hallo,

I have a lot issue with the Citaro V5 pack.

I have followed the tutorial from "TrainOmsiTV" but the issue still present. And as I don't understand German....I'm completely lost.

I insert le logfile of my issue.

No dashboard, and some holes on the bus (front and rear light are empty)

Thank you a lot for your help and have a good day

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(13,98 kB, 133 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Hi,

I recently download thee solaris from alterr with morphi's sound pack. All work fine but I have an issue with the Almex.

On freyfurt it's work fine but for exemple on C line, impossible to programm the Line. Almex said to me "wrong kurs or linie"

For the C line its : linie 00014 and route 31 or 32

A video to illustrate my problem:

[MEDIA:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI03lw6tJ64&t=877s]

Any ideas to solve this problem ?

Thank you so much for your futur help.

I have many issues with this mod I will try to explain with details.

Firstly, I intall the Addon of Hambourg day and night with the 4 models of Mercedes Benz 0405n1. So with logic I use the wheels mod "Mercedes Benz 0405N1" and it'sworking perfectly.

Secondly I installed today the Three generation addon. So normaly it's the 0405N2 MB (confirmed by this video:

) , so I dowload it and try on the files called in Omsi " HH109_Stadtbus_HHA_1996-1997". And surprise, the wheels doesn't appears...

I change and try the mod for the 0405N1 and it's working but with a issue....the rear axle is in the bus (the half) and I can't move it....

EDIT: It's done now, I see some error on the files fore Omsi find the wheels.

On the C2 and CG2 the front wheels (on the night) look black and transparent...somebody note this issue too?

I have this bug since 2 days. I modifed anything.
    Passenger require tickets but still stuck and give me 0,00 euros.

My very first repaint on Omsi 2. I'm quite proud of me about the result

:love:

The SU12 has his onw repaint, but not the SU 18. So I did it. About 10 hours of work on Paint.net

Map: Freyfurt 2016
    Bus: Solaris urbino 18 (Alterr+RATTI sound)
    Repaint= privat

Hi,

I recently download thee solaris from alterr with morphi's sound pack. All work fine but I have an issue with the Almex.
    On freyfurt it's work fine but for exemple on C line, impossible to programm the Line. Almex said to me "wrong kurs or linie"

For the C line its : linie 00014 and route 31 or 32

A video to illustrate my problem:

Any ideas to solve this problem ?
    Thank you so much for your furuf help.

For the ticket box for the neutral LE U mercedes benz, I can't found in cfg files this:(underline words)

Als nächstes suchen wir nach:

AEP card readers

und löschen alles bis über:

Viatoll

Dann suchen wir nach:

ÈÁÈÑ

und löschen alles bis über:

O530\dvertca.o3d

Dort fügen wir dann das ein:

Hi guys,

I recently download the mod for the solaris urbino 12. A great mod, but on the hybrid version I have a bug.
    My steeringwheel is a logitech driving gt.

So the bus start correctly, I put D (and on same time full brake), at this point all is good.
    But when I want to accelerate, nothing. Bus doesn't move, only engine start and run.

However, if I drive trough my keyboard, no problem.

I can for exemple, starting running trough my keyboard to reach 20km/h, press K (keyboard to steeringwheel) and I can drive correctly. But if I stop the bus with my steeringwheel, impossible to move.

I have the same bug with the MB 0305.

Hi,

Hi,

have the 0305 addon since 1 weeks I tried him today. Bu I have a bug with the
    O305_Std_77 with the auto gearbox.

In fact the other version work perfectly, but this version doesn't want accelerate.
    I'm explain. When I put the accelerator of my logitech, in game the engine take rpm, no problem.
    But on this version, when I want to accelerate, the pedal of accelerator in game is moving, but the bus's engine stay iddle.

I have a logitech Driving Force GT working perfectly with all other bus I have.

Hi,

have the 0305 addon since 1 weeks I tried him today. Bu I have a bug with the
    O305_Std_77 with the auto gearbox.

In fact the other version work perfectly, but this version doesn't accelerate.
    The accelerator move, but the engine stay idle.

I have a logitech Driving Force GT working perfectly.

1st Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used? Omsi 2 (last update)

2nd How often does the problem occur? How does the problem appear? (Error message, but OMSI stays playable / crash / freeze / ...)
    Try 0305

3rd What did you do before the problem occurs? (Place a new bus / activate scheduled driving /...)
    Nothing

4th Which content do you use? (Maps, busses, ...)
    All map, MB O305

5th Which mods or plugins do you use? (SweetFX, ...)

7th System information (Operating system, RAM, CPU, graphics adapter, ...)I

Windows 10, 4Gb ram, MSI Raedon 7700HD serie. Intel I3 3200 (3,30GhZ)

Hi,

I come here to (maybye) found a solution to my iussue.

I have the 0530 Fl with the patch from morphi and the Churafront.
    I have respected the tutorial to install this patch (remove bus.file, script and sound) but on 0530 0457 Ecolife I have a ugly sound under 20km/h and 60Km/h

But It appear and I need to repeat the installation many times to remove it. But next deay he reapears....

I will do it another way. I will upload the model.cfg and bus file, so you don't have to edit anything. The only thing you need will be the Morphi Soundpack. You can download it in the forum.

Well, I follow this tuto https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qop5zQH3Ou4, but after modification my bus dosen't appear.....

Logfile

You have to delete from texttexture 24 to 32 and there you put there the texttextures from the FareGo

"texttextures from the FareGo"

Where I can found this?

Sorry it's the first time than I'm doing this

8|

edit:1

At this step ;

I need to remove from EAN to Driver Door's and money Box, ok? I replace it by what?

But it's after

I need to remove [DRIVER'S DOOR AND MONEY BOX and replace it by the next step? "Schritt 5:"

I don't understand this part ;

In my case I have this

I don't have 33 and 34. What I need to do?I'm not german, I don't speak german and google traduction is bullshit.

You sholdn't have copied the ailsts.cfg, but the file parklist_p.txt as I wrote before. Now you hav to copy the ailsists.cfg from the archive again. And copy the file parklist_p.txt from Grundorf.

The reason is that the timetable has some dependencies with the ailst for the map it is written for.

It's work perfectly now. I didn't saw the AI list option on the folder.

I will enjoy this map now^^

EDIT; On the repaint I did'nt have the arrows, writing etc...like on the builders on the firts post.
    I need to modify something?

So I put AIlist of Grundorf to Krummenaab Updated and...