Beiträge von Dalan

Yours it's a very good work! Keep going!

As long as last month they took service in my town, the CNG version has similar sounds of the diesel one. I mean, the CNG it's only a bit louder than the diesel.

Hi!

I don't know if it was already told, because I don't know the german language, but on Lion's Coach with automatic transmission there are some bugs.
    I know that it is on a beta stadium, but here is a list of missing functionalities or don't work:
    - pressure levels, fuel level and engine temperature are always on 0
    - automatic retarder
    - cruise control activation button on the steering wheel with regulation of speed (+ and -, always on the wheel)

Nothing else, the mod anyway is good.

Good evening guys!
    We're sorry for the "inactivity", but here are some news!

My mate, SamueleP, fixed some things with the 3D model.

Here are the screenshots.

Enjoy!

PS: the "technical" part (scripts, CFGs, and so on) is currently going on. I have readapted the scripts of Volvo 9900 (I'll use the mod I've created few months ago) for the ZF AS Tronic 12, I've found the sounds of the DAF MX-13. BUT, I don't know when we are going to finish the mod. Stay tuned

Exterior:

Interior:

Mirrors:

Type of project: Bus modification

Name of project: Volvo 9900HD RTM gearbox modification and improvements (it works with the beta version of the Volvo, which is on the following folder: "volvo9900new". IT WILL NOT work with the other version of the 9900 which has the Krueger display.)

Involved persons: Me

Details: This is a mod which improves the gearbox and other little things.

Copyright: You can do whatever you want, this is just a little improvement.

Pictures/videos: ---

What's changed:
    - Edited the ratios, now it has the ratios of the ZF AS Tronic 12 (called by Volvo "i-Shift 12")
    - Added weight to the bus, now it weight is 19 t (according to the official Volvo 9900 page)
    - Improved the brakes

The bus now appears as "9900HD RTM ZF AS Tronic 12"

Link to the mod: CLICK HERE (Mega)

P.S:
    I'm currently working on the lights system, but it isn't included in this package.
    In the future I'll update the pack.

Warning!
    You have to delete the following files:
    antrieb_Volvo_Ishift_12R.osc
    antrieb_Volvo_Ishift_12R_constfile.txt

Concerning constructive feedback:

I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.
    • Please write in ENGLISH because I don't speak German.

Since I am glad about any kind of compliment of my work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hi guys!
    I'm sorry for mi inactivity in June, July and August, but keep calm, the project is currently going on.

So, I made some new things:
    - Remodeled the mirrors, now they are the original Arcol mod. 324 (before they was a readapting of Solaris' mirrors)
    - Added the matrix (it looks like an Ameli, but it will work as Krüger)
    - Added a little step for the driver's seat
    - Added a new 3d Logo*
    - Generally remodeled the entire strucuture, because I did some errors.
    - The dash is taking a good shape.

*Since 2016, VDL started selling the Synergy (the last models, because now there's Futura FDD2) with a bigger logo.
    You could select which one use via .cti.

Here the screenshots:

Questions, critics and so on, please write it in ENGLISH :)
    Thank you!

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering how this project is coming along, as Id love to drive the Synergy.

Hi!
    I didn't do so much, because I hadn't got much time. I added just a few things (a little triangular window - see on screenshot) and I have improved the roof...

The screenshot says all:

However, I started the scripting process, I didn't test it in OMSI because the "OmsiXConv" tool doesn't work... I'll remedy...

EDIT: Someone asked me how many poly are there... 1075655 polys with seats...

Where I live these Synergys don't end up For shuttle Services. When our company bought them, in 2010 year, they were For tourist Services. Two of them (3 veichles bought in 2010) were adopted For intercity use. Now we have 23 Synergys!

For the poly, don't worry. The Busotto (wip) has approximately 60.000... It is not finished already.

Well this will be the first DD coach/tourist bus for OMSI if Helvete doesn't release his Setra first. Nice work. I love it. Keep it up. :thumbsup:

I am going to make the intercity version, for transport service!
    But if you want, I'll try to make a tourist version!

Wow Dalan, that looks stunning.
    One thing bugs me though, is the steering wheel position correct?
    It seems a little bit to high to me.. One should drive the bus, non eat the steering wheel :D:P

Oh, nono, the driver shouldn't eat the wheel, it is not time for lunch! Hihihi, no, it's just a draft position, because I haven't made the base surface... Maybe I'll correct it when I make also that surface... If you look, also the driver seat is "flying" ahahaha

I'd say the Lion's City DD is pretty modern (2004-2010 according to traditionsbus.de)...

Anyway, this looks great! I was hoping to see one of the two newer DD buses in he works for OMSI. All the best!

Oh, I know what you mean. I said "OMSI hasn't some modern DD buses" just to say that there aren't many DD buses, we can count them on a hand... Lion's Ciy DD, S431DT (WIP), ADL Enviro...

Anyway, thank you!

Hi guys!
    Here are some updates (some... I'm not sure). However, my collague did the frontal and it has fixed the mirrors.
    I made the steering wheel with retarder/gerabox mode, wiper and blinkers levers. I've found also all of the sounds I'll need and textures too (only for the steering wheel and levers).
    We started to use the meshes instead of Nurbs form because we think it's better for UV Mapping and for a good final work.

I think only in Italy there are (but I'm not sure), not only on Synergys but also on Neoplans (look at Centroliner N4426/3)... Btw, they are the roll bars, they have to protect the windshield from trees' branches.
    But they make some noise when are in the first row on the top.