Posts by JorenVos

I've downloaded Map, Sceneryobjets and Splines. Some Splines are gone, and it seems to have been snowing in the map... Ground texture is white? I don't know what I might have been missing. Halfway line 4, complete tiles are missing. That's strange, because Omsi Map Tools tells me following info:

Missing splines:

Splines\invis_human.sli

Splines\invis_human.sli

Missing objects:

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\aldi.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\aldi.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\basichouse3.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\basichouse3.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\cafedechina.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\cafedechina.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\kfc.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\kfc.sco

Sceneryobjects\Yufa Objekte\verwaltung.sco

Sceneryobjects\Yufa Objekte\werk_ein.sco

Sceneryobjects\Yufa Objekte\yufspeed30.sco

I would advice you to take a second computer with a clean installation of Omsi 2 and try to setup your map. That's the most easy way to know on which additions you're depending.

Hab genau das gleiche Problem. Hat da vielleicht schon jemand ne Lösung parat?

Sonst ist es eine wunderbare Map und sehr zu empfehlen. Installation ist zwar bisschen umfangreich, aber es lohnt sich wirklich. :thumbup:

After reinstalling Omsi and the map a few times, it's working right now. I'm only having problems with the matrix. It's not working, also not in AI busses. How to fix it? The IBIS doesn't work also. It's happening to all busses.

Is it possible to give us just one download? Still having problems while loading environmental traffic. It's really frustrating! :s

Keep having zugriffsverletzung. Is it please possible to give us ONE package with everything? I'm spending 2 hours with downloading and installing a lot of files, while installing part 3 it says that you're installing part 4, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm having the first version of omsi (1.0), but you never tell us the system requirements. It's frustrating to waste time for nothing.

Did what you say on http://forum.vtrans.fr/t4091-FAQ-Dammartin.htm , keeps going wrong while loading environmental traffic.

I'm also having the " There is at least one invalid track entry: Bh-92EPaew, Nr. 41! "
    I tried a lot of things but it was impossible to fix this error.

Edit : LOL open OMSI Editor -> Go to Track & Trips -> go to Bh-92EPaew and delete nr. 41
    I don't know why there is a track entry over there, it's not necessary...