Posts by rsnorboy95

Yes, that would be one approach. An even better approach might be to search, in turn, for what sets the individual Brakeforce_ist_VR, Brakeforce_ist_MR, etc. variables, and in turn what sets them, and so on and so forth, until you arrive at some primitive expression that, I bet, will also refer to some sort of constant. But yeah, at the end of the day the value assigned to those Axle_Brakeforce_X_Y variables I mentioned originally is all that matters.

Looks like they're set to:

(L.L.Brakeforce_ist_MR) (L.S.Timegap) 1.66 * 33000 * - 0 max (S.L.Brakeforce_ist_MR)

Same goes for VL, VR, ML, MR, HL and HR

So in this case I can change them all to above 1.66 or should I change the 33000 number?

1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?

Omsi 2.3

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...)

None

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...)

None

4. Which content was used? (Map, busses, ...)

Urbino II Stadtbusfamilie

5. Which mods or plugins were used? (SweetFX, ...)

6. Logfile in spoiler or attached

Not needed.

7. System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...)

Not needed.

My question is how can I increase the braking intensity in this bus? I know In O530 Facelift u had to edit the Bremse_constfile and edit the:

[const]

max_bremskraft

But Im clueless with this bus.

Anyone knows how to?

Did u read the readme?

Bevor dieses Modpaket installert wird, sollte ein Backup erstellt werden, da die Mod noch auf v1.2 basiert.

Kann aber dennoch mit der aktuellen v1.4 genutzt werden.

Before installing this mod package, be sure to make a backup - this mod is still based on v1.2

Can still be used for v1.4 nonetheless.

The errors doesnt specify which file which is not loading correct only the .bus u did place.

Resizing the 4096x4096 textures to 2048x2048 will solve your issue. The bus uses .png textures which isn't fully compatible with OMSI. The blackness is caused by the 4 GB patch, it's basically the same issue when the unpatched game runs out of memory and starts dropping textures.

There's a button on the floor in front of the steering column, press it and then you can adjust the steering wheel's position. Then press that button again to fix the position of the wheel.

Cheers.

That worked thanks. I re-sized all textures from 4096x4096 to 2048x2048 including repaints

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...)

Black texture and Steering wheel doesnt look right

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...)

i7-8700k, GTX 1080, 16 GB RAM

U have some errors:

These fonts are corrupt?

81 16:04:23 - - Error: The file "Fonts\ANX_M_SD - ?????.oft" could not be loaded!

82 16:04:23 - - Error: The file "Fonts\ANX_S - ?????.oft" could not be loaded!

83 16:04:25 - - Error: In "Fonts\Buse_15x6.oft" there was an error in line 85!

The Chronos in Tettau is not correct.

The Chronos in ALU is not correct. Same with TTData.

This vehicle is not correct installed:

311 16:13:46 - - Error: In "vehicles\KVIP 0163\model\model_O530 Euro3 VM GOR LCD.cfg" there was an error in line 505!

These are the reasons why the Almex dont work/gets white:

372 16:14:33 - - Warning: Texturladen - Direct9 Error: E_OUTOFMEMORY (-2147024882)

373 16:14:33 - - Warning: Texture "vehicles\Iveco Crossway LE\texture\almex.png" failed!

U need to assign more Memory to OMSI and install 4GB Patch if u havent already done so.

Heres link: 4GB Patch

None

None

Not necessary

None

i7-8700k

8 GB DDR4 RAM

Msi GTX 1080

I have problem not finding the entry points for these:

N2 Burgfelde

N3 Werninggerrade

N5 Stockmannsmühle

104 Universität

152 Cäcilienstrasse

158 Stuttgarter Strasse

If anyone can help me its much appreciated.

Found some issues with Man Bremen A37 with Mobitech 200x24 LED

When doing 00138 which shows NE1 which is correct.

but when doing 01038 shows NE10 front display but it shows CE10 at the side and the rear.

01037 shows CE10 front display but shows SB10 at the side and the rear.

01039 shows SB10 front display but shows NE10 at the side and the rear.

Its the same with suffix 37, 38 and 39.

Any fix?

Found another issue the "Vmatrix constfile" file after a time switching between the lines/routes it doesnt want to co-operate anymore xD The almex doesnt freeze or anything but the "Matrix" stands still. Even though in the Almex it said it have been switched to a new one. The "Vmatrix constfile_K++" still working. Theres no errors appearing in the logfile.

Edit: I think its cuz I changed Vmatrix constfile from:

Matrix_HideScrollingAnimation

to 1

Hey I found some issues with the Iveco Crossway LE:

Also when resetting setting Line and route to 0 it doesnt work anymore. The almex freezes and wouldnt work anymore.

Maybe Arne changed something in his code in the patch so u have to fix things to match the changes he made?