Beiträge von Gusbus

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Sorry for OT: You can´t sending Pm´s after the registration, for one week. At the 30th January you can send the first PM.

Thanks fritz12345. I suspected that may have been the reason, but I could not find any information about it.

Roland 15, I am a huge fan of Gehrten. I think the map is one of the best in OMSI and is done to an extremely high standard, certainly the best freeware addon. One thing I think that could be improved upon is the Tours or Shifts the player selects to drive on Gehrten. My jobs is to design and build bus schedules and driver shifts for Sydney Buses and If you like I could help with the Tours to make them more realistic in Gehrten V3...

(I would have used the PM function, but for some reason it was not letting me PM you).