Beiträge von Renault ER 100 Safra

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hi guys!

I have recently modified a bus, and made a mistake. The front door is made out of 2 parts(just like at Citaro), and I made it open one at a time, with individual buttons(one button for the first part and one for the second part). I set it for the passengers to enter on the second part(just like if the bus had a separate driver cabin), but the passengers will enter only if both of the parts are open. What should I do?

Ich verstehe antworten in Deutsch.

I owe you lots of beers if you can help me.

:)

Hello Community!

I have a big problem. There is a conflict between the OMSI 2 Add-on Three Generations MB Buses. When I try to start the engine, the motors that drive the steering wheel's vibration start vibrating very bad and noisy and when I try to accelerate, it is even worse. It starts to vibrate very bad. And imagine a VDV Fahrerarbeitsplatz vibrating at 1000 RPM, isn't it "great"?

:cursing:

Please help!

Matei Melinte
    CEO@OMSI 2 Add-on Bucharest Citybus Line 261

[DE]
    Hallo!

Ich habe eines grosses Problem! Ich habe eine Karte in OMSI Editor gebaut und wenn ich in OMSI 2 - Der Omnibussimulator offen will, es gibt keine Karte und keine Objekte. Bitte HILFE!

[EN]

Hello!

I have a big problem! I have created a map in the editor, and when I try to open it in the game, I can only see the sky. Please HELP ME!

Matei Melinte
    CEO@OMSI Add-on Bucharest Citybus
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MateiMelinte