Beiträge von Reeceyboy77

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response, but in answer to your question I'm not sure - i also have the side panel and have assigned buttons but with yet no function. the game however, does pick up the side panel.

Regards,

Reece.

Love this Coach so much! Maybe in the future you could implement the dash into a bus?

You clearly have an art for OMSI coach/bus creations.

Keep up the amazing work!

Regards,

Reece.

Hi you map isn't working on my OMSI 2 installed all the necessary addons but no joy. I will post the log file tomorrow. But when I load the map I get the error of Missing "VZ_Mast_VerbotEinfahrt" but it is already installed in my Omsi. So I can't seem to find the problem to get your map working.

Any idea's from what I've told you. If not like I said I will post the Log File tomorrow at some point.

Regards,

Reece.

You have to change your options for the Accelerate/Gas pedal. you need to un-tick the box that is currently ticked! that should take the Gas pedal off the floor. Once you have done this.... push the brake completely down and select "D" on your keyboard. Then you should get the bus rolling forward.

I hope this has helped you if this is the information you require. If NOT then ignore this comment just trying to get you rolling in you vehicle

:)

Regards,

Reece.

Great map, love it!

I am having one issue however... When I'm running an active schedule and I move the time ahead, I get an error that reads "fehler bei bereichsprüfung". It's rather irritating and I'm trying to figure out what could be the cause. Any ideas? This is on the OMSI 2 version of the map.

Thanks!

Hi this is the same problem I had but it seems that the error has dissaperaed. I'm just waiting for it come back. bluescreen where do I find this single core option?

Regards,

Reece.

Reeceyboy77: Normally this should not matter, because I get the same error on my map and other maps and this does not cause that Omsi 2 must be shut down. What happened which let you shut down Omsi 2 (because it can not be caused by the errors you posted)?

;)

osterhase: Bitte installiere das "Ljubeljana"-Addon erneut (Link siehe 1. Post).

;)

bluescreen, I think it was a little error with the game as I've restarted the game and fingers crossed it's running okay again

btw when I say shutting down. I mean because of me, I get the German error message which once it comes up and have no function to the game! So I have to close OMSI 2

:(

Many thanks for the quick reply.

Regards,

Reece

Bluescreen, I've been playing your map for a couple of days now and I must say bravo! But..... just a few minutes ago I got this error

209 17:15:00 - - Error: Did not find texture file "..\..\Anzeigen\Seitenschilder\Sittingen\663.bmp"!
    210 17:15:00 - - Error: Did not find texture file "..\..\Anzeigen\Seitenschilder\Sittingen\662.bmp"!
    211 17:15:00 - - Error: Did not find texture file "..\..\Anzeigen\Seitenschilder\Sittingen\662.bmp"!
    212 17:15:04 - - Error: Did not find texture file "..\..\Anzeigen\Seitenschilder\Sittingen\663.bmp"!

with is causing me to shut down OMSI 2

I can't find any of the Anzeigen\Seitenchilder\sittingen in the download file??

I look forward into hearing your reply

Regards,

Reece.

I have the same problem, there is something wrong with most of the textures on the 0520 although some work! maybe a cause of deleting the ones that don't work and try and find them again on the internet with a bit of luck you will find most of them and it may work. just an idea

Regards,

Reece.

I Don't mean to be dub. But how do I get the sound packs to work? I've replaced the sound files with the new ones, get the bus and there is no sound? delete the whole sound folder. install the new modded files and still no sound?!?!

Could someone "anyone" if they don't mind post a step-by-step guide on how to install these beautiful sounds correctly? I need both of the Citaro 530G - 530 ZF for the IBOX mod.

Many thanks, for reading this post. I look forward into hopefully hearing a step-by-step installation guide.

Regards,

Reece.

P.s or if anyone doesn't mind uploading there Citaro V2 busses with the files added and working so I can just drag & drop to my OMSI 2 folder that would be great. Cheers Chaps.

HI All,

I've just finished route 56 and I must say what an beautiful map we have UNTIL... I changed my route to 661 and bang it failed to load tiles to carry on with my route in affect this error forced me to shut down OMSI 2. All I'm getting at is why can I drive one route and then try to drive another and then the game fails to load the tile of the map?!?!?

Is there a simple fix to this error or is this a problem to do with M&R Software?? Also bit of topic but is there anyway to increase my FPS? I've lowered my setting to suit but and the best of times I'm only getting 20FPS in less populated areas I can achieve around 40FPS but as soon as I enter the bus Park with all the stations it drops to about 8FPS in result of this my bus is jumping all around the place!

I hope this isn't too difficult to understand but there is always the help of Google Translate

:D

I look forward into hearing so suggestions for the map & hopefully a simple fix for Frames per second

Kind Regards

Reece.

Guys just sit tight. If you that bothered about it why don't you email M&R Software?? Just translate in Google into German and email them I'm sure they will email you back with answers. It's not there fault they cant speak English... Can you speak German?!?!

They made a English Forum so people like our self can talk to each other and understand whats going on! Otherwise the forum would all be in German and we wouldn't have any mods to download because we wouldn't understand where to put the necessary files.

Please just sit tight and wait for the update. If you can't sit tight go back onto OMSI1 for the meantime, it seems to be that there is not much difference at the minute?!?!?

Kind Regards

Reeceyboy77.

Hi all,

Love the bus. is their a fix for the back door?? Version 2 door because i go to open the door to let passengers exit the bus but as soon as the doors open they close straight away from the point of me pressing the button to open the door??

Any ideas??