Beiträge von miki6323

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

miki6323 And since you are registered here for far over two years, i think you should know how things work here. The problem with the non-functional links is well known here, and i assure you, that we can provide an solution very soon.

I tried to find the mentioned objects and splines by myself - via Google and via search function here. And it worked. So, it would be nice, if you could do the same next time. :-)

For special things like these objects from Yufa, okay - this cannot be found in an easy way. But the rest: Sure! :-) ;-)

User23392 i've already search in a lot of website, also a site where there are all sceneryobjects and splines but nothing.

Ok Thanks,

But if you see, there aren't any file called pforte.sco in the yufa deport v.2 file

And there are pforte2.sco and werk.sco , but they are in the wrong location

Oh thank you! it works.

But now i have another problem.

I can't find this files:

Sceneryobjects

Splines

Can you post the names of the addons you cant find?

Yes, sure.

Missing SceneryObjects:

Missing Splines:

The fact is, that when i click the link from the readme file, the link of the adddon doesn't work because every link goes to the homepage of the forum.

Type of project: Repaint

Name of project: "Busitalia" Repaint Pack for Mercedes Benz MB O530GUE EF

Version: v1.1

Involved persons: Me

Details: Busitalia Nord is a bus company that travel around Padua and Rovigo (Italy)

Copyright: None

Pictures/videos:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    BUSITALIA CURRENT LIVERY

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    BUSITALIA GRAY ROOF LIVERY

BUSITALIA OLD LIVERY (BLUE)

DOWNLOAD v1.1
    OLDER VERSION (v1.0)

PELIZZA MICHELE

Hello again guys,

I have another question. I can't see the u-bahn on the map, is a WIP or not? because i saw on youtube that down friedrichplatz there is the u-bahn, but i have nothing down friedrichplatz.

The most important thing is that you always have to display the destination in the A-Head. When you do so in the B-Head first and then in the A-Head, you won't have any passengers.
    Further, you shouldn't drive with an AI-Tram. You rather should spawn your own tram.
    I hope you understood.

:)

Thank you, it works!

But, i have another question...What is this mystery places?

:D

:D

?(

?(

Hi, Thanks for the answer.
    Firstable, i want to congratulate with you for the beautiful map.
    So, i have tried with the T6B5 and works, then i have tried with the NF6D on all head (A and B), and doesn't work.

Anyone can help me?

@ miki6323: Are you sure that you are displaying the right destination? Please check this in the game status (shift+z). Are you driving in the A or in the B Head of the NF6D? Eberlinsee is not designed für two-way-trains, so there might occur problems like yours when you are driving from the B Side. Have you already tried it with another tram like the T6B5?

Hi, Thanks for the answer.
    Firstable, i want to congratulate with you for the beautiful map.
    So, i have tried with the T6B5 and works, then i have tried with the NF6D on all head (A and B), and doesn't work.

Hello,
    When i run with the tram, in this case NF6D, the passenger remain out of the tram, and so at the tram stop.
    So, when i use a schedule, i have the tram that is empty.

Michele

Hello,
    Please install den "More Trees Addon" once again but now with the folder "More Trees Addon" in Sceneryobjects. So in the end you should have two different folders of the More Trees in Sceneryobjects: One is named Objekte von Darkguardian and the second one is named More Trees Addon.

It works, Thank you!!

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Hi,
    When i load the map, there is some part of the map where there aren't any objects.