Beiträge von iMarkeh

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

I am finding this very annoying as well. Please upload to somewhere else. Webdisk, Mega, google Drive, anything but the stupid place you currently use. 30 minutes for 103mb is a joke and 4.99 just to speed it up I think is quite honestly a joke. It is daylight robbery. If you want people to download your stuff, making them wait 35 minutes to download each one or pay up is not the way to go about it. I am not happy 1 bit.

The HOF file doesn't have some of the routes for example route 50 isnt on the HOF. Nor is route 2...

Only 92, 13 31, 100, 63, 5, 94, 13N, 54, 97, 34, 35, 56, 5N, 91, 97N, 34N, 80, 69. All others arent on the HOF. If we shouldnt be driving them, they shouldnt be on the map.

Can anyone help? I have reinstalled about 3 times. I downloaded the full 1.4 version and it will not work at all. I keep getting the 'Bereichsüberschreitung bei Zeilenindex.' error and here is the log file from loading this bus. All other buses are ok, just this one.

My log file. Can anyone help me?